PDR affiliate school locations?

Hello, I was wondering if there was a list or database of Mr. Blauer's affiliates anywhere online that I could read. I am in the VA Beach area and would love to find an affiliate to train with (if there were one), thanks!

I will be happy to help you locate a PDR coach in your region. Pleae email me at Tom@PDRTeam.com.

Tom Arcuri
PDR Program Manager

Unless I am mistaken, I may be the closest instructor to the VA Beach area. But I am based in Herndon, VA just outside DC (about 2 - 2 1/2 hours away). Drop me a line at novatrg@cox.net with any questions and I'll get in touch.

Jason Dury
Herndon, VA

Thanks for the responses guys, I was hoping there was a group close to me and travelling 2.5 hours with my schedule just isn't feasable.

Are there any, any further South? Closer to Mississippi, and Alabama, for instance?

I'm located in New Orleans. If you have any questions, you can email me at: dannypdr@yahoo.com

I know there is also a PDR Coach in Birmingham, AL.

Danny

If Danny is not close enough, please contact me and I will be happy to help you. E-mail me at Tom@PDRTeam.com.

Tom Arcuri PDR Program Manager

New Orleans is a bit far for me.

In the future if I can get some time off from work, however, I would like to get in some training time with an instructor from Blauer's PDR system.

I am in North Mississippi, between Tupelo, and Oxford.