Pea Protein

I'm lactose intolerant and I can't keep whey down without vomiting.

Soy protein has risks regarding t-level impairment.

I was thinking of trying pea protein, anyone tried it? Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Did not find it to be palatable. Why powder? Can't hit your macros with regular food? Phone Post 3.0

Eel - Agreed. Did not find it to be palatable. Why powder? Can't hit your macros with regular food? Phone Post 3.0
I'm not a big eater. Literally if I eat an apple I'll have difficulty finding the hunger to eat again for hours. Phone Post 3.0

increase the panic - My buddy had a tub at his house, and I tried it when I visited him over the summer.

My review:

It was fucking gross, and that's coming from a guy who eats girls' asses on the first date. Phone Post 3.0
Now this is a concern Phone Post 3.0

I like it. Digests very well, I don't get those farts I get from whey. I combine it with hemp protein in a smoothie that has berries, cucumber and kale. Stuff doesn't taste good but not as bad as hemp. There is a decent amount of sodium in the pea protein if that matters to you Phone Post 3.0

Try Sunwarrior or Vega Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Ask Machida Phone Post 3.0
Badoom!

Can't believe I didn't notice that myself Phone Post 3.0

Cheers for the replies guys Phone Post 3.0

DanCrase - I'm lactose intolerant and I can't keep whey down without vomiting.

Soy protein has risks regarding t-level impairment.

I was thinking of trying pea protein, anyone tried it? Phone Post 3.0

Whey protein isolate should have zero lactose

Try hemp Phone Post 3.0

I have tried isolate and it does stay down, but for some reason isolate always tastes brutal to me. Was hoping for something a bit more gourmet.

As for hemp protein; I've heard issues with amino acids in that?

Thinking of trying beef protein. I like beef. Win/win? Phone Post 3.0

Brown rice or or egg protein might be worth a try Phone Post 3.0

CMX - Brown rice or or egg protein might be worth a try Phone Post 3.0

Gonna order a pot of each and see which best agree with me

I had a smoothie w it yesterday for the first time. The girl behind the counter warned about the awful taste, but I hardly noticed any difference in taste. Then again, I've never been too picky about taste.

future_jabroni - I had a smoothie w it yesterday for the first time. The girl behind the counter warned about the awful taste, but I hardly noticed any difference in taste. Then again, I've never been too picky about taste.

Cheers man; taste is a big thing for me, I have crazy sensitive taste buds and they spaz out if things aren't nice