Peacock editing old WWE content

Lance was my favourite wrestler. And yes he's is a MASSIVE SJW on twitter every single day.

sigh.

2 Likes

evh -
Wiggy -
TerrySilver -
joesonshuevos -

ECW! ECW! EC! E! ............

Was just thinking about this. They might as well remove all of the Dudley boys promos and Joel gertner. Probably Brian pillmans promos where he was gonna pull his dick out 

hahahaha holy shit...I hadn't even thought about this.

Better start downloading bootlegs of these promos now, while you can.

torrents of ecws are already worth it just for the original music

I need to look for some of those.  I tried watching some old ECW stuff on the Network a couple years ago or so, and it wasn't anywhere near the same with dubbed over, shit music.

And holy fuck at Lance - he's taking the whole "let me be serious for a moment" thing a bit too far, huh?  Had no idea he was that big of a fuck-head.

Somebody wanting to watch Bad News Brown should go be a fan of Aushwitz?  Man, what a massively fucked up thing to say

Your name has the name cock in it stop being pussies 

1 Like

edward nigma -

Your name has the name cock in it stop being pussies 

There has to be a hashtag #CockBlock joke in there somewhere.

tj tapper - Lance was my favourite wrestler. And yes he's is a MASSIVE SJW on twitter every single day.

sigh.

this is not sjwing, this is corporate shilling for someone who just fired him months after he shut down his school to go work for them

evh -

Lol

bit of a stretch there, Lance.

evh -

So that's the only history that matters according to Lance? Lol, the lack of oxygen from having his nose so high in the air has made him simple.

Childhood has been canceled 

I've said it before about streaming services and the cloud.. They can all of a sudden close up shop and/or delete stuff at anytime.. Which is why I like to physically own copies of stuff and/or digitally save it to my external hard drive.. 

Size - 
evh -

So that's the only history that matters according to Lance? Lol, the lack of oxygen from having his nose so high in the air has made him simple.

Lance's quotes are somewhat out of context. There is a slew of them, and I agree with him. All he is saying is to own the actual physical media and leave the streaming for what it is.

And I've been saying that since day one.

I tried watching Brown/Piper on the WWE Network and now you can only see it when you're rewinding/fast forwarding but when you press play it just disappears.

Then I went to the DX/Nation of Domination segment on Raw, and that's still there in its entirety.. so...

Wrestletalk arent greatly reliable for info id take what they say with a pinch of salt

Jim Cornette just recently talked about this on his podcast..

Anyone. Else wwe network not renew ? 

armbarheelhook - 

Jim Cornette just recently talked about this on his podcast..

Ah, the idiot savant. When the sport he loves and is a genius at runs into what he is ignorant of, the politics he supports. But while he was boohooing about the erasure of history by the policies and people he generally supports his sole solution was the same as Storms. Keep your physical media.

Cancelled the network this morning. No need for it now.

You cant even start a live program from the beginning on the peacock app… this is gonna be a mistake of epic proportions. I am already hating it.

It’s stupid as fuck that they didn’t upload the Nitros, so now, I’m stuck waiting until they do.

And it’s a very annoying app to navigate. Not a fan thus far.

When is the contract over? I hate it already lol