Peak wins @ RITC

Chris Peak has just pulled off a crazy win over Cory Timmberman at RITC. Scheduled to fight Dewees Peak found out his opponent pulled out at 5pm tonight then was told at 6pm he was fighting Holmer Moore. Moore then turned down the fight and the promoters offered 310lbs Timmberman (11-8).Ever game Peak took the fight. Peak caught Timmberman right off with a punch combo putting the big man on his back. Taking advantage of the downed opponent Peak mounted and delivered numerous strikes prior to finishing with an arm bar.

Congrats Chris. You've got big balls bro!!

Bill Mahood

Thanks Bill, having 2 opponents drop out on you like that really sucks and then having to take a fight with a guy who wieghed in at 330+lbs really added stress to a already stressfull situation.Never the less everything worked out great!

Thanks to you(Bill), Denis, Ulisses Castro, John Punt, and of course Stan Petrec for keeping me mentally and physicaly prepared for this and my upcoming fights over the last year!Also thanks to the TAP OUT guys for the killer fight shorts for this fight!

It is finally nice to go to U.S.A. and bring home a win for the CANADIANS!

P.S. Roland Serria and John Petrelli thank you for stepping up and taking care of me when things went bad!
TTT for RITC 65!

Congrats Chris !

awesome chris i wish i could have seen it...
in my eyes you are the most exciting fighter out there!! always explosive and pushing the action.. working for a knockout or a great finish on the ground.. keep working hard you have lots of fans

Tim

Good shit Peak !

Hard training really paid off. Chris you would have beat anyone they put in front of you. Time to get ready for the next gig.

Try not to forget your Tapout gear this time!!

John

PEAK..THANKS FOR THE PHONE CALL MAN.. YOU STILL SOUNDED PUMPED 12 HOURS LATER.. WELL DONE..YOU DESERVE ALL THE KUDOS YOU ARE RECEIVING.. YOU BUST ASS, FIGHT ANYONE, AND MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK..YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMP AND A GOOD MAN..CONGRATS!!!

congrats peak!

Can't wait for my next fight at: XFC 3 in P.G.

congrats on your win!