Peaky Blinders

Am loving this show. Any other OGers watching or already seen it? Can not wait for season 2! Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman - Am loving this show. Any other OGers watching or already seen it? Can not wait for season 2! Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! I've been trying to spread out the episodes bc there's only 6, but I think it's going to be a great show. Hopefully they'll make the seasons longer. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, YES!

I randomly stumbled upon it on Saturday and loved episode 1. I think I'm gonna watch episode 2 tonight before Sons.

It looks like Tom Hardy joins the show in season 2.

Hywel Teague - s2 has already started! they're on ep3
Oh man I gotta get on that! Phone Post 3.0

CivFi - Holy shit, YES!

I randomly stumbled upon it on Saturday and loved episode 1. I think I'm gonna watch episode 2 tonight before Sons.

It looks like Tom Hardy joins the show in season 2.
Tom Hardy will make a great addition to the show. Also am loving all the Nick Cave tunes. Phone Post 3.0

PRIMALCROWN -
DrPeterVenkman - Am loving this show. Any other OGers watching or already seen it? Can not wait for season 2! Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! I've been trying to spread out the episodes bc there's only 6, but I think it's going to be a great show. Hopefully they'll make the seasons longer. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up in return Broseph!!! Phone Post 3.0

Watched the pilot was and not sure I'll give the second episode a chance.

Show starts slow, is a little erratic through S01 e04 then picks up steam.

I'm all caught up through S02 E03 and it keeps on with the fun. Tom Hardy is not a reason to watch it. He's in there for about 7 minutes total thus far.

Sam Neil's accent is Trbl.

I think Tom Hardy is going to get a lot more screen time moving forward. Isn't he essentially leading the little unit they gathered?

BTW, I fucking love this show. The first episode I watched hooked me almost a year ago.

Is it on Netflix? Can't find it. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

iclimb513 - Show starts slow, is a little erratic through S01 e04 then picks up steam.

I'm all caught up through S02 E03 and it keeps on with the fun. Tom Hardy is not a reason to watch it. He's in there for about 7 minutes total thus far.

Just finished S1...thought it was very good. And Sam Neill's accent is spot on...what do you mean? Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - 

Probably not until next year for us.

Netflix just has the US broadcasting rights and season 2 is airing in the U.K. at the moment (I believe).

Similar to the way Amazon streams Downtown Abbey, except PB isn't on PBS as far as I know.

allforroy -
iclimb513 - Show starts slow, is a little erratic through S01 e04 then picks up steam.

Just finished S1...thought it was very good. And Sam Neill's accent is spot on...what do you mean? Phone Post 3.0
Sam Neil's Irish accent is all over the place in the first season. Improves a bit for season 2. Phone Post 3.0

CivFi -
allforroy - 

Probably not until next year for us.

Netflix just has the US broadcasting rights and season 2 is airing in the U.K. at the moment (I believe).

Similar to the way Amazon streams Downtown Abbey, except PB isn't on PBS as far as I know.
Thanks. VU. Phone Post 3.0

allforroy -
Torrents, bro.

Who said Sams accent is spot on? Wat? Eees Trbl Phone Post 3.0

iclimb513 -
allforroy -
Torrents, bro.

Who said Sams accent is spot on? Wat? Eees Trbl Phone Post 3.0
I thought it was good. Pretty consistent too. Whatever peeps! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Glad to hear its good. Got it in the Q on Netflix. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - 
allforroy -

Sam Neil's Irish accent is all over the place in the first season. Improves a bit for season 2. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently he spent quite a lot of time on it but the producers felt it was too thick for the American audience and he had to tone it down - which resulted in it sounding a bit unusual.

This show is a fucking masterpiece by the way. The intro sequences are mindblowingly good.

Tom Hardy's character is awesome.