Peaky blinders

Anyone seen it??

Watched the first season over the weekend and thought it was amazing.

It's about a gang in Birmingham England just after the First World War who had razor blades in their cap peaks and ran betting rings and other gang crime.

Just wanted to spread the word if anyone is looking for a new show to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Just finished watching it. It was pretty enjoyable.

Great fucking show. Sets, clothes and hair cuts are cool as fuck also.

Thanks, I'll try to catch this one Phone Post 3.0

I watched the first two episodes over the weekend...so far I love the show.

Fucking great show.  I rank it among the best series ever.  Up there with GoT and The Wire.

It shits all over boardwalk empire. 

Watched the first episode because of this thread. Had no clue it was about a gang...

I had actually been avoiding it because of the name. Peaky Blinders sounds like a shitty sitcom starring someone like Mindy Kaling and that guy with the glasses on Big Bang Theory.

Loved the first episode. Will definitely be watching more in the days ahead.

I watched one episode, though it was alright. I'm going to try a few more and I'm hoping/expecting to like it better.

On season 2 now.. Blows away season 1 which was still good Phone Post 3.0

So so.

Nothing to compared to Gomorrah.

I haven't seen it but there's no way it could be as good as GOT or The Wire

I will be happy to be proven wrong though, l start watching this week Phone Post 3.0

And Gomorrah is the fucking bollocks

Top show Phone Post 3.0

love it

thanks to the OG for turning me on to it

GelderdEnd - I haven't seen it but there's no way it could be as good as GOT or The Wire

I will be happy to be proven wrong though, l start watching this week Phone Post 3.0

I'll eat my hat if not. 

fuckin show makes me want to have a drink

these guys do nothing but stay sauced up on whiskey and beer

unless they have a mission... then it's beer only.... lol

Great fucking show, finally finished season 2 the other night. Highly recommended, I'm hoping more people pick it up so we get a bunch more seasons.

watch this fucking show

Good to see it's getting some love on the OG. Phone Post 3.0

4 episodes in now, and not digging it as much.

The whole Thomas and Grace angle is retarded. He acknowledges she's a liar, is surely perceptive enough to put two and two together regarding her showing up the same time Inspector Campbell did, and yet he not only trusts her but is giving her ins to family business.

I'm hoping Thomas is playing the long game here, and already knows Grace is a spy, because if not this is retarded. I'm already dedicated to watching season 1, but I'm hoping it gets better.

Bad Moon Rising - 4 episodes in now, and not digging it as much.

The whole Thomas and Grace angle is retarded. He acknowledges she's a liar, is surely perceptive enough to put two and two together regarding her showing up the same time Inspector Campbell did, and yet he not only trusts her but is giving her ins to family business.

I'm hoping Thomas is playing the long game here, and already knows Grace is a spy, because if not this is retarded. I'm already dedicated to watching season 1, but I'm hoping it gets better.
I thought the same thing until I realised the amount of Irish immigrants to Birmingham during that period, apparently they used to turn up every day by the boatload.

Even today in the UK army we have a queens guard regiment for every country in the UK and a lot of the Irish guards recruitment comes from Birmingham.

It seems he's playing a waiting game with grace but something happens that makes him trust her, that's all I'll say :) Phone Post 3.0