Peanuts in Shell = AWESOME

Not much a thread. Just a simple fact!

Boiled peanuts = better

1 Like

deez nuts = best

I made it thirty-nine years on this earth before I found out you can eat the shell, too. 

Taught my dog how to shell her own peanuts.

U eat the shell? 

Nuts in general are better in the shell.

Peanuts are still good if you eat the shell, but if you don’t crush that shell when you chew it, it’ll tear your asshole up on the way out the next day. 

Resident A Hole -

Peanuts are still good if you eat the shell, but if you don’t crush that shell when you chew it, it’ll tear your asshole up on the way out the next day. 

Screen name checks out.

7yeah sure you fucking idiot

Mountain Medic -

That sounds pretty dirty.

Resident A Hole -

A school friend here in Australia ate nearly a dozen small yabbies (think bigger, thicker prawns with claws that live in rivers) shell and all at a party on a friend's farm

Great going in that night and even crunching the hard shells it still destroyed his asshoe the next day. Plenty of blood...

MMA6053 -
Resident A Hole -

A school friend here in Australia ate nearly a dozen small yabbies (think bigger, thicker prawns with claws that live in rivers) shell and all at a party on a friend's farm

Great going in that night and even crunching the hard shells it still destroyed his asshoe the next day. Plenty of blood...

![Emma Stone Eating GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY](upload://licOxj3xAzo7HhtPbw8R1C1ZOPE.gif)

BubblesNS -
Mountain Medic -

That sounds pretty dirty.

Oh yeah, it's a disaster afterwards