Pearson fights alot.

It seems like he fights every other fight card. Not necessarily a bad thing, cause the guy always brings it. I would like to see some new talent though. Phone Post 3.0

0/10 Phone Post 3.0

He's fights like 2 a year Phone Post 3.0

McGregorsTattoo - Lol Pearson fighting is never a bad thing you cunt Phone Post 3.0
I never said it was a bad thing. I seemed to have pissed off the brits tonight. I didn't know yous guys were so sensitive. Cheers m8!!! Phone Post 3.0

ginger1983 - He's fights like 2 a year Phone Post 3.0

i thought this was a joke and looked it up..

2014-this fight will make it twice.
2013-2
2012-2
2011-3
2010-2
2009-2

-faggot/10

I guess i'm wrong. It must be the fact that his fights are always on cable. Tough crowd tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Hoss76 - I guess i'm wrong. It must be the fact that his fights are always on cable. Tough crowd tonight. Phone Post 3.0

i thought the same thing...

there's prolly worse things to be wrong about.

ChaosOverkill -

-faggot/10

You alright man? Everything alright at home? Phone Post 3.0

Pearson is awesome I wish he would fight more! I notice niel magny fights alot Phone Post 3.0

Hoss76 - 
ChaosOverkill -

-faggot/10

You alright man? Everything alright at home? Phone Post 3.0

Delightful thanks for asking

McGregorsTattoo - Lol Pearson fighting is never a bad thing you cunt Phone Post 3.0
Well you're a bit of a rude cunt Phone Post 3.0

Wait wait ... He only fights twice a year ? That's way to low he should be fighting like one a month like Cerrone! Why doesnt he fight morels the real question. I think this thread needs to go in the other direction! Phone Post 3.0