Pearson vs Couture UFC on Fuel 9

Should be a good scrap, i like this matchup. I like Ross can keep it standing and outsrike Couture. What you think?

Tough fight for Lil' America. Phone Post

Seriously? Really odd matchup as far as rankings go, I think Ross is much higher ranked than Couture and should beat him pretty easily..

No disrespect to Couture, but I figured he would have a much easier debut fight than that. Phone Post

It's Dana getting back at randy Phone Post

the pimp - It's Dana getting back at randy Phone Post

This Phone Post

They don't like randy so they throw a beating to his son . That shits fucked up. Phone Post

So you guys think Pearson will do it fairly easily? Phone Post

Carrtrouble - 

This Phone Post

I didn't think the UFC would really feed him to the wolves like this. Pretty sad actually.

Ryan has next to no chance imo.

Bucephalus - 
Carrtrouble - 

This Phone Post

Wow... This to the tenth power... IMO, Ryan has absolutley no chance in this matchup.

Couture's gonna get KTFO'd...

I'll bet my s/n on it...

UGCTT_Pariah - Seriously? Really odd matchup as far as rankings go, I think Ross is much higher ranked than Couture and should beat him pretty easily..

No disrespect to Couture, but I figured he would have a much easier debut fight than that. Phone Post

Exactly. I'd like to think it's not to get back at Randy but this is a super tough first fight IMO. Phone Post

Pearson should win this one without breaking too much of a sweat.

Exciting fight ! Phone Post

Who would you put him up with? It's a middle of the pack UFC guy vs a middle of the pack strikeforce's guy. Can go either way.

His UFC career will be Pearson, Lauzon, then Barboza.... Phone Post

At least Dana cares enough about him to not let his father watch the carnage live.

good fight way to go Joe Silva

Bucephalus - I didn't think the UFC would really feed him to the wolves like this. Pretty sad actually.

Is Pearson even top ten? Its not really feeding him to the wolves when the guy he's facing isn't really going anywhere. Phone Post

I think Ryan wins this fight. I will bump this thread after he does so that I may gloat:)

Cindy

UGSlapshot - 
Bucephalus - I didn't think the UFC would really feed him to the wolves like this. Pretty sad actually.

Is Pearson even top ten? Its not really feeding him to the wolves when the guy he's facing isn't really going anywhere. Phone Post

One site has Couture ranked 41st (155lb) and Pearson at 16th (145lb).. So we have a guy slowly knocking on the door of the top ten vs. a guy who isn't even in the top 40.

I'm no fan of Pearson either.