Pearson vs Couture UFC on Fuel 9

Ross will spark Couture.

Is this the UFC card in Malaysia ?? Phone Post

tjmitchiscool - Is this the UFC card in Malaysia ?? Phone Post

Stockholm, Sweeden. Phone Post

Dazednconfused - 
tjmitchiscool - Is this the UFC card in Malaysia ?? Phone Post

Stockholm, Sweeden. Phone Post

Ryan Couture has a legit case of Stockholm Syndrome.

I don't think Ryan has a snowballs chance in hell to win this fight.. But then again I didn't think Bigfoot did either. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - I don't think Ryan has a snowballs chance in hell to win this fight.. But then again I didn't think Bigfoot did either. Phone Post

Pearson isn't Gona underestimate him and I think will win by ko/TKO. They should of had masvidal fight Pearson or noons cause he def beat Ryan in that fight. Phone Post

Is Ross back to LW now?

If he's in the same sort of form as he was against G-Sots then Couture needs to keep those hands up. Phone Post

In terms of rankings I'd put Ross between 10-15.

Strange fight, Dana wants little Couture to catch a beating and it will happen against Ross, probably a finish. Phone Post

Ross has some big power and will no doubt finish this fight Phone Post

huggy bear -
UGCTT_SidRival - I don't think Ryan has a snowballs chance in hell to win this fight.. But then again I didn't think Bigfoot did either. Phone Post

Pearson isn't Gona underestimate him and I think will win by ko/TKO. They should of had masvidal fight Pearson or noons cause he def beat Ryan in that fight. Phone Post

I agree. Noons and Ross would have been a great scrap. Phone Post

Couture will be one and done Phone Post

I think Pearson deserves someone ranked higher. Hope he doesn't just get wrestle-bummed Phone Post

damn Lt. America gonna have a hard time at Zuffa.

Bucephalus - At least Dana cares enough about him to not let his father watch the carnage live.

Lol Phone Post

explodin - 
explodin -
CindyO -

I think Ryan wins this fight. I will bump this thread after he does so that I may gloat:)

Cindy

If Ross finishes him will you stop adding a signature to your posts? Phone Post

. Phone Post

Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

Pearson is the one getting screwed here. Ryan has a lot of heart and is definitely capable of beating him. If Pearson loses this fight he's right at the bottom of the pack again.

I think people r underestimating Ryan in this fight I think he puts up a bigger fight and could win Phone Post

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - They don't like randy so they throw a beating to his son . That shits fucked up. Phone Post

haha Phone Post

CindyO - Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

It's easier to look at the row of 'ignore' 'quote' vote down' 'vote up' links. Your posts are the only posts with an 'edit' link... You can quickly scroll down and see a longer row of blue links easier than you can see the word Cindy buried a page of messages.

I don't care how you sign your posts.. I just thought I would drop a little knowledge your way.

Bucephalus - 
CindyO - Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

It's easier to look at the row of 'ignore' 'quote' vote down' 'vote up' links. Your posts are the only posts with an 'edit' link... You can quickly scroll down and see a longer row of blue links easier than you can see the word Cindy buried a page of messages.

I don't care how you sign your posts.. I just thought I would drop a little knowledge your way.

I know what you're saying but it doesn't 'pop' like the double-space followed by a row with 5 characters. On the old TUF board the edit button was red so it jumped out (theultimatefighter.tv before they rolled it into the UFC's site) so color works for me... but we don't have that here (or on the other boards I rarely post on) hence me doing what works best for me. Thanks.

Cindy