Ped accusation backfire by BJ

Looked like that fueled the shit outa Rory to work harder. What a beat down. Phone Post

Seems that way

Fuck the accusations, dude had bacne like never seen and when under vada testing it magically clears uo Phone Post

Slevin Kalevra - Fuck the accusations, dude had bacne like never seen and when under vada testing it magically clears uo Phone Post

He still has it. Phone Post

Choochy - 
Slevin Kalevra - Fuck the accusations, dude had bacne like never seen and when under vada testing it magically clears uo Phone Post

He still has it. Phone Post

lol Sleven got fuckin owned in 4 small words.

ass whuppin

You fucking sheep are incredible, he had the bacne scars only tonight. Period. Compare what he had tonight to any of his last 3 fights. The bacne that kid has had is unnatural for someone in their 20's. Phone Post

Most ped users pass test all the time.Thats another art. I think Rory juices,but thats my opinion and not fighter bashing.I think a high percentage of fighters on all levels use peds

He beat an out of shape BJ PENN. If BJ had marv this would of never happened..

You know he's 23 right? Idiots are just idiots. Check out the weigh-ins, he has acne on his face too. I guess there's no reasoning with haters; first they say, pass VADA, he passes... but, but... Phone Post

"but ... but ... but ... backne!"

Get the fuck out with that. Hipsters done juice. Phone Post

Dude hits puberty, Og cries roids. Phone Post

Rory is just lucky as hell he didn't fight a "motivated" BJ Penn. Phone Post

It was worth a shot. Phone Post

At least nobody has talked about Penn being a 155er yet. LOL Phone Post