PED cycle times

Any experts know the cycle times for various PEDs?

Not looking at using lol. Just interested in how it relates to OOC testing.

If Anderson used, noting his first test was positive and second negative, what window of use what that put him in?

Would he have needed to stop prior to the first test to come up clean in the second?

*assuming that he used. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the half-life of the chemical you're interested in. Some can hang around for weeks, some are gone in 24 hours.

Drostanolone propianate, one of the drugs Anderson was busted for, has a detection time of 3 weeks. What he was thinking using that shit for a randomly tested camp is beyond me. It's impossibly stupid.

eXtv -

Drostanolone propianate, one of the drugs Anderson was busted for, has a detection time of 3 weeks. What he was thinking using that shit for a randomly tested camp is beyond me. It's impossibly stupid.

Cheers. What about the other one? Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - 
eXtv -

Cheers. What about the other one? Phone Post 3.0

Androstane, which is similar to test., so maybe a few days. Not sure though.

Half life for anabolics is just a few hours. Some like tren or the 17a methyls that are more impervious to metabolization may take a bit longer.

OP, what you meant to ask about is the detection time of a steroids metabolites. This is different than the half life which is limited to plasma circulation. Phone Post 3.0

Actually op never mentioned half life. But a couple responses did Phone Post 3.0

I suspect most mma athlete use testosterone propionate which lasts a few days. They could also use testosterone base which is even quicker acting. test base could essentially be used for a grueling training session and be out the next day.