Pedro Albuquerque = Professor!!!

valeu pedrao,
tirou onda!!! me manda seu tel do canada...
valeu sylvao,
abraco esfiha

Congrats Professor Pedro!

TTT for Professors: Sylvio Behring 6th degree, Mauricio "Behring" Miguel Pereira 5th degree, Fabio Oliveira 3rd degree, Marcio Corleta 1st degree, Rodrigo Munduruca, Pedro Albuquerque, Alexandre Fortis, Fabricio Werdum, Mario Reis, Rob Handley and Danilo Rodacki!

Great job Pedro.

Pedro, Brotoeja, Fabricio Werdum and I are in Sao Paulo for the Summer Combat at Guaruja Beach and the rain made some mass here! The event didn´t start last night and we had a car accident on the road to Guaruja! Nobody hurt. But we were stoped at the red light (only one, just 8Km to get there!) and some crazy guy lost the control and smashed our car! The craziest part was when the rescue came to help us, they crash on another car´s back!!! Can you believe?

We are at the hotel waiting for Saturday 4pm to start the competition...we hope to see Fabricio and Pe de Pano at the final of heavy weight division!!!

TTT for Prof. Pedro!!!

Behring

Glad to hear no one was hurt in the accident Professor.

Take care.

Glad you are okay Professor, but from what I saw in terms of driving in Brazil that sounds like a normal day!!

that's great!

congrats pedro!!!!

i agree with vince....when i was in brazil we went out with these girls and we got in 2 accidents on the way to a party ...then they started drinking...i was scared...

any results from the summer combat yet???

whoop!

primetime

That´s right, just another raining day in Sao Paulo...

The event didn´t finish because the rain!!! Fabricio fought well but lost for 1 advantage to Fabio Leopoldo. Fabio came with a godd strategy and opened the score with a half guard sweep, Fabricio tried hard until give back a sweep with americana from half guard.
Fabio did go for armlock and Werdum defended passing for half guard and getting side control, Fabio turned on his knees and Fabricio moved to his back but with just one hook (the referee didn´t score these three advantages!!!). Fabio scaped and did go for single leg when Fabricio defended and landed on the top.

For me, all other fighters and coachs, Fabricio won that fight. No complains, just another day for a fighter.

Tonight I´m going to Parana to visit Danilo Rodacki and give his promotion.

Another day on the road...

And I love that!

Sylvio Behring

Peace be with you Professor.

Prof.Behring: Thank you very much for all the knowledge passed and support given during all these years. I was actually under the impression it was a couple of years before '81, but I do seem younger the way you said!!! I'm really fortunate for growing up in a BJJ environment filled high morals and distinct values like respect, trust, brotherhood, responsibilities and commitment, as the one I found within the Behring Jiu-Jitsu. Certainly all the lessons learned on the mats are still to this day helping me reach further in life. It has been always an honor to be part of the team and becoming a Behring BJJ Professor is a kid's dream that comes true for me!

Thanks every one of my Canadian friends for the TTTs, congrats and mostly for all the support and friendship showed when I was still in Toronto. I will never forget that. Like some of you may know, I'm scheduled to move to Montreal by the beginning of next year and I sincerely hope to see you guys around!!!

ShowdownJoe: Please tell Mrs. Ferraro that I am gladly waiting for her "official" dinner!!! Maybe we could do it when you guys come visit me in Montreal! Don't worry I'll have a copy of the keys for you by then!

Our trip to Sao Paulo had all the ingredients it takes to make anyone wish to forget the whole thing, on the first day waking up at 5:00am to drive for about 5 hours to Sao Paulo, after that the car crash in the way to Guaruja and then the event gets transferred... on the second day Werdum loses to the ref and the event stops because of the rain, getting transferred to another date to be announced... but after all that, all that remains are the great hilarious memories of the time spent with Prof.Behring, Werdum and Broto among several others world elite BJJ BB (Pe de Pano, Terere, Saulo Ribeiro, Marcelo Garcia...) during this odd weekend, to say the least! Werdum has a huge heart and besides being an awesome fighter he's a true champion. Hard Core top notch BJJ BB but also one of the nicest and funniest guys I have ever meet in the BJJ scene.

Thanks again everyone.

TTT Behring Team!!!!

Valeu, Pedrao!!!

TTT

Sylvio Behring

TTT

TTT

Congrats Pedro,

See you soon.

Pinky

TTT

TTT