Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O'Malley

Up next… I got O’Malley

1 Like

I went with the underdog on this one. I like Sean, and won’t be sad if his show continues, but my money told me to jump on the upset here. Munhoz is a top motherfucker in the division. Tough as nails. He’s gonna try to kick the legs out from under O’Malley tonight.

1 Like

Has OMalley had the most curated match making in recent years?

3 Likes

OMalley will put on a clinic here.
finish mid round2

Do you realize that Munhoz has absorbed more significant strikes without being knocked down than anyone in the division’s history, and he has fought the killers. I heard that on one of the hype shows this week. Pedro ain’t going anywhere in the 2nd.

2 Likes

He can only absorb them for so long…
O’malley on another level and Pedro will taper out after the first round
Once download is complete he is HISTORY

I’ll take O’Malley. Probably a finish.

Munhoz

27 fights, never been finished.

2 Likes

O’Malley’s shots seem like they’re tough to see coming & catches a lot of people not ready. I think that’s why he may get a finish on Munhoz where others haven’t. We’ll see.

Edit: I’m awful at betting, so I’m probably going to be wrong lol. Fair warning.

Munhoz via submission in RD 3.

Pedro is fading, but O’Malley has never fought anyone high level. He could prove a lot if beats Munhoz.

1 Like

the ufc knew what they were doing putting on this fight…
a top-15 gatekeeper vs a young sharp shooter…
Perdo about to get stopped

1 Like

Is that Tanquinho in his corner?

5 Likes

Exactly…I’ll go Munoz here too…He’s fought and survived in the cage with some killers.

What the fuck is Buffer wearing

Interesting fight. I honestly have no idea. We will find out tonight if O’Malley really is special

1 Like

Tomatoes and cans

Munoz gotta set the kicks up