Pedro Rizzo believes Silva could beat Overeem

Source: Pedro Rizzo believes Antonio Silva will surprise everyone by beating Alistair Overeem

Nope, ain't gonna happen. Not a chance in hell. I'm not a big fan of Overeem, but Silva get's drop by over hand rights all the time, and Overeem striking is deadly. I just hope Overeem don't break his hands on that giant head.

If Bigfoot takes Overeem down, I see a GNP clinic.

Other than that, Overeem wins by brutal KO.

yellow wrkahlc - 

Maybe in the late rounds, but I think Overeem will have very good TDD in first round, and will put Silva away early.

But yeah I can Silva finishing Overeem in the late rounds

What late rounds are you referring to? isn't it a 3 round fight?

It's a good match up.

Can't wait to see Silva knock him out in the first. I like reem but his fanboys are annoying

A Brazilian picking a Brazilian? No fucking way

Overeem by ko fast

bigfoot!

I spaced and thought he was talking about Anderson Silva when I initially read the thread title, but of course he was talking about Bigfoot. Overeem's documentary has to end eventually, and I predict it will happen after a title fight with Cain - win, lose, or draw.

HenryO - A Brazilian picking a Brazilian? No fucking way

. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - 

Pretty much. Bigfoot has very heavy GnP and Overeem can't take it. But overall I think it's likely to be a standing KO for Alistair; he's much faster, I think much stronger, and more skilled.

HenryO - A Brazilian picking a Brazilian? No fucking way

Hahaha! Phone Post

Anderson Silva, sure Phone Post

If brock couldnt take overeem down i dont see how big foot will.  Big Foot should just swing for the fences and hope one lands.

Pedro also thought he could beat Fedor. I'm gonna catch Bigfoot's head when Reem knocks it into the upper deck. Phone Post