PEDs and the UFC

This is an interview about USADA, the UFC and recent PED violations that have occurred that I did. Here is the article...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/elvis-sinosic-ped-use-in-mma-and-what-it-means-for-4-billion-ufc/news-story/ab037b95c1558c296ac0149c492607d0

Leave your thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

Elvi$

"Lesnar's a WWE guy – everyone thinks every single WWE guy is on PEDs. If he hadn't gotten busted, I think that actually would have been a bigger surprise than him getting busted - perhaps even more damaging."

Say what, King?

Thank you sir. Phone Post 3.0

before USADA, most MMA media was always writing about UFC-peds, they had a field day with TRT use.

Now they are complaing about USADA and chosing the side of the fighters.

Elvis - This is an interview about USADA, the UFC and recent PED violations that have occurred that I did. Here is the article...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/elvis-sinosic-ped-use-in-mma-and-what-it-means-for-4-billion-ufc/news-story/ab037b95c1558c296ac0149c492607d0

Leave your thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

ELVIS SIGHTING!!!

Go together like a horse and carriage
This I tell you brother
You can't have one without the other!

In Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

before USADA, most MMA media was always writing about UFC-peds, they had a field day with TRT use.

I agree with you Morpheus 100%
USADA's doing everything they can to test the shit out of these guys ( to the extremes of banning, an unfortunate necessary IV's)
Yet people complain.
It's all or nothing for me IMO.
I'm not a zuffa nut hugger by any means but this is the one good thing they've done.
That grey area and fight night test only BS is a joke. They might as well do no testing at all.
Problem is Morpheus ( and I like you as a poster ) you didn't read the FRAT article.
Elvis isn't shiting on Usada at all.
What your guilty of ELVIS is unoriginal thought.
Media tag-lines that get repeated for as long as possible.
Unless you ( ELVIS) created the idea your border line kenny florian.
I get that it's harder than most people would realise to come up with original shit but this is starting to become a issue.
the " Brock lesnar doesn't like to get hit and he's going against someone that hits really hard "
Where dose that come from

You know where your true calling lies mate ( and I'm dead serious about this ) it's in announcing.
I saw you announce one FC here in Brisbane a few or six years ago and fuck me you were good.
I knew who you were straight away
To summarise with brucy baby you get a suit carrying on, with ELVIS you get a suit that speaks a language all can understand and appreciate with no flamboyance or carrying on needed. Maybe it's from the confidence of being a fighter that most will never have. You killed it. 11-10

I hope I haven't offended you in any way.
I still have a (long ass question) I haven't quite figured out how to word yet to I'd like to ask one day if that's alright.
Right now it's fuckday Friday and my missus is waiting. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

Bc they aren't real journalists. They are fanbois Phone Post 3.0

ELVIS!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

bungee up -
Morpheus1976 -

I agree with you Morpheus 100%
USADA's doing everything they can to test the shit out of these guys ( to the extremes of banning, an unfortunate necessary IV's)
Yet people complain.
It's all or nothing for me IMO.
I'm not a zuffa nut hugger by any means but this is the one good thing they've done.
That grey area and fight night test only BS is a joke. They might as well do no testing at all.
Problem is Morpheus ( and I like you as a poster ) you didn't read the FRAT article.
Elvis isn't shiting on Usada at all.
What your guilty of ELVIS is unoriginal thought.
Media tag-lines that get repeated for as long as possible.
Unless you ( ELVIS) created the idea your border line kenny florian.
I get that it's harder than most people would realise to come up with original shit but this is starting to become a issue.
the " Brock lesnar doesn't like to get hit and he's going against someone that hits really hard "
Where dose that come from

You know where your true calling lies mate ( and I'm dead serious about this ) it's in announcing.
I saw you announce one FC here in Brisbane a few or six years ago and fuck me you were good.
I knew who you were straight away
To summarise with brucy baby you get a suit carrying on, with ELVIS you get a suit that speaks a language all can understand and appreciate with no flamboyance or carrying on needed. Maybe it's from the confidence of being a fighter that most will never have. You killed it. 11-10

I hope I haven't offended you in any way.
I still have a (long ass question) I haven't quite figured out how to word yet to I'd like to ask one day if that's alright.
Right now it's fuckday Friday and my missus is waiting. Phone Post 3.0
@ ELVIS.
Just a disclaimer that I was pissed as a fart last night when I wrote that and while I don't apologise for the content or intent, I do apologise if it was a bit hard to understand and the way it was written. Phone Post 3.0

By the end of the year almost every top fighter will be serving a two year ban. Does anyone really think guys like Lawler, Aldo, Rockhold etc aren't using? It's becoming obvious that what alot of fighters have been saying for years, that most fighter's are using PED's. I honestly don't care whether they juice or not as I just wanna see good fights BUT it's absolutely not fair for the few guys who don't want to take the risk of ruining their bodies and effecting their health, those guys will never get ahead if 75% of fighters are on PED's and their not.