Peggy Morgan: "Ronda is bat crap crazy".

UGCTT_AsimpleFan -
HexRei - I don't understand why she thinks its so admirable to have no self control.
LOL at saying a professional athlete and former Olympian has no self control. Phone Post 3.0
Well she obviously doesnt Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei - I don't understand why she thinks its so admirable to have no self control.
LOL at saying a professional athlete and former Olympian has no self control. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't say it. Peggy did. She said Ronda can't not do whatever she feels like doing at the moment.

Shaking hands after a fight is not fake. Its called being a professional. Its called sportsmanship. I dont find miesha to be fake at all Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - Shaking hands after a fight is not fake. Its called being a professional. Its called sportsmanship. I dont find miesha to be fake at all Phone Post 3.0

It's fake because she talks shit, pulls pranks, and does all that shit behind her back, then plays nice to her face.

Ronda won't shake her hand because Miesha doesn't really mean it, she's playing for the cameras. Just like with Miesha waving when she passes or saying 'good morning'; she knows Ronda won't like it and THAT is why she does it, not to be nice.

If that's not fake idk what is. Phone Post

No she didn't. You did. I quoted it, and you did too. Not censoring yourself because your not overly concerned with what people think of you and having no self control are two very different things. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - No she didn't. You did. I quoted it, and you did too. Not censoring yourself because your not overly concerned with what people think of you and having no self control are two very different things. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed Phone Post

Vader03 - Shaking hands after a fight is not fake. Its called being a professional. Its called sportsmanship. I dont find miesha to be fake at all Phone Post 3.0

Put it this way brochacho: if I talked shit on you for a year and said every ignorant thing in the book about you and taunted you, then one day we see eachother in person and I come up to you like you're my buddy and say "what's up?" and try to shake your hand, are you going to be friendly and shake my hand and be nice or are you gna hesitate and be like "sorry man I know you talk shit on me constantly and I can't shake your hand if you don't mean it and you're gna just turn around and be running your mouth ten minutes from now".

I hope you don't say you'd shake my hand, because I wouldn't deserve it. Phone Post

I guess there is a lot of fake people in mma then Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - I guess there is a lot of fake people in mma then Phone Post 3.0

There are a lot of fake ppl in life, period. Phone Post

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -

My point being....most all fighters talk crap about opponents and then they shake hands after. Get it? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - No she didn't. You did. I quoted it, and you did too. Not censoring yourself because your not overly concerned with what people think of you and having no self control are two very different things. Phone Post 3.0

"As we’ve already seen, if Ronda feels like kicking a hole in the door, she’s gonna kick a hole in the door. If she feels like crying, she’s gonna cry. If she feels like telling you you’re a miserable bitch faced —-, she’s gonna do that, too."

In other words, Peggy thinks she does whatever she feels like doing. That's a lack of self control. The rest of us filter our impulses.

Gobulcoque - All of this. Ronda may be a crazy bitch, but her team all seems to love her, and that counts for a lot. Not denying that some of her actions are questionable, but the thing is, for any other profession it'd be unacceptable for her to act the way she does, but she's a fighter. It takes a certain amount of crazy to do the job, and she is who she is.

It's obvious that Ronda fostered an "us against them" mentality, so of course they like her. That's part and parcel of that whole tactic.

Most people in MMA do not have a genuine dislike for each other. Ronda actually hates Miesha and has no respect for her as a human being. She isn't going to pretend like she does just to appear to be a good sport. If Zigano had not been injured we would be seeing a different side of Ronda. The fact that her team respects her should count for a lot more than it does. Phone Post 3.0

HexRei -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - No she didn't. You did. I quoted it, and you did too. Not censoring yourself because your not overly concerned with what people think of you and having no self control are two very different things. Phone Post 3.0

"As we’ve already seen, if Ronda feels like kicking a hole in the door, she’s gonna kick a hole in the door. If she feels like crying, she’s gonna cry. If she feels like telling you you’re a miserable bitch faced —-, she’s gonna do that, too."

In other words, Peggy thinks she does whatever she feels like doing. That's a lack of self control. The rest of us filter our impulses.
In other words you don't want to admit you are talking out of your ass. Phone Post 3.0

Cry babies. Who gives a shit Phone Post 3.0

HexRei -
Gobulcoque - All of this. Ronda may be a crazy bitch, but her team all seems to love her, and that counts for a lot. Not denying that some of her actions are questionable, but the thing is, for any other profession it'd be unacceptable for her to act the way she does, but she's a fighter. It takes a certain amount of crazy to do the job, and she is who she is.

It's obvious that Ronda fostered an "us against them" mentality, so of course they like her. That's part and parcel of that whole tactic.
It's a team competition isn't that by definition us vs them? This isn't Elemetary school soccer it's a bunch of professional fighters competing for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hell Miesha needs a win way more than Ronda maybe Ronda should just be nice and lose this one. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei -

In other words you don't want to admit you are talking out of your ass. Phone Post 3.0

In other words, you can't prove your point so make a throwaway comeback. Fail.

Your post and the OP prove my point. You are the one basing your argument on your interpretation of someone else's interview. It's on you to convince the community that a MMA champion and Olympic medalist has no self control. Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -

My point being....most all fighters talk crap about opponents and then they shake hands after. Get it? Phone Post 3.0

No, I get your point broski and i agree full heartedly in that aspect (one of the coolest things about the sport is seeing two guys hug it out after talking shit for months and beating the hell out of one another) they are not fighting eachother right now, it is completely different.

Regardless of who wins the rematch, if either decides not to hug, congratulate eachother, and squash the beef I would completely agree that would be very uncool.

MY point was that Ronda won't shake her hand because Miesha isn't genuinely trying to shake her hand and they both know this. And they obviously feel they can't let their feelings toward eachother go until they settle it in the cage, which makes sense.

That's why I asked if you would shake my hand if I pranked you (after agreeing not to in the same meeting you agreed not in) and constantly talked shit, and if you would shake my hand knowing that ten minutes afterwards I'd be right back talking shit.

She shouldn't be flipping the bird, just smile and decline the offer; what Miesha is doing is so elementary it would only work between two overly aggressive women lol. Phone Post

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei -

It's a team competition isn't that by definition us vs them? This isn't Elemetary school soccer it's a bunch of professional fighters competing for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hell Miesha needs a win way more than Ronda maybe Ronda should just be nice and lose this one. Phone Post 3.0

Are you kidding me? That talk she gave to Shayna about "friends vs acquaintances" was completely manipulative and had nothing to do with competition. That was catty, assholish behavior.