Pele took a dive....

Or he was real scared of Aleksander damn...

Pele took a shot, and didn't want to fight anymore.

I didn't really get his strategy of standing still, bent over, letting Aleks tee off on him at will until landing a flush shot for the KO.

It was just lame, he didn't want to fight.

BAN

...into a bowl of nachos maybe, that out of shape slob needs to go back to tracing lame tattoos in vegas.

pele's as light as he's been in years

He did basically what he did against Silva, except this time he didn't manage to catch his opponent with an eyes closed haymaker.

2 words

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Pele wasn't ko'd but he was done.

Guess you havent seen Pele fight much. The guy looks for haymakers and goes into a shell anytime he's against someone who isnt a ton of slow blubber.

"Guess you havent seen Pele fight much."

Well true. I didn't realise that's his gameplan.. How can it be wise letting guys that size lay into you?

Pele didn't get a ref to restart the fight after crawling out of the ring, and didn't get to fake a nutshot this time. :)

Max

Pele is a great guy and a very tough fighter. I'm sure he will be back and yes this is the lightest and best shape I have ever seen him.

"The guy looks for haymakers and goes into a shell anytime he's against someone who isnt a ton of slow blubber."

It's just that this time he forgot the "look for haymakers" part. I think he only swung twice in the whole fight.

I saw him dive too. I dont like it, ive seen people do it a few times with Liddel too. (i.e. Tito in Chuck X Tito I)