Pelosi endorses Senile joe!

Big win for the biden team! 

2 Likes

Lol.., political ads are dirty on both sides 

Lmao

Imagine if trump said any of these things.

Damn. The dems are going to get fucking eviscerated on the run up to the election. 

ahahahahahaha!

Amazing

You have to be just as delusional to cast your vote for Jojo the circus idiot.

Hell, Pelosi is as senile as Biden. She should be his running mate.

Is it seriously too late for the DNC to put anyone else in? I know there's probably no precident for it, but there has to be something in the rules somewhere. I can't imagine it would be hard to swing the delegates towards someone else. Ah well, not like it matters to me, I would rather see Trump win anyhow.

I can't wait, in another week, Joe will be asking why the fuck wasn't he endorsed

DCyrus -

Is it seriously too late for the DNC to put anyone else in? I know there's probably no precident for it, but there has to be something in the rules somewhere. I can't imagine it would be hard to swing the delegates towards someone else. Ah well, not like it matters to me, I would rather see Trump win anyhow.

Nope, not too late. They haven't formally announced Biden as the candidate yet. It might be unprecedented, but it's not too late. 

I personally suspect they're waiting as long as possible to give the other side as little time to do research and dig into the background of the new candidate 

I agree with sicko. The leaders in the Democratic Party are pretty stupid, but they’re not that stupid to nominate Biden. They probably already have someone else chosen.

DCyrus - 

That's why the dems drug up his old sexual assault, so they can put someone else in at the convention.  I am hoping for Tulsi Gabbard

From the thread title, I started hearing a remake of Cotton Eye Joe

Damn! I want to see him debate Trump!

mongo54 -
DCyrus - 

That's why the dems drug up his old sexual assault, so they can put someone else in at the convention.  I am hoping for Tulsi Gabbard

But it won't be her. She's not liked by DNC. It will never, ever be her.

They will kick the tires on Michelle O, th n Hillary maybe. Funny. Last guy they would go to is Bernie! They are dumb, but not so dumb they don't know Biden isn't going to make it.

"Who is this Biden guy Pelosi just endorsed? He seems reasonable. He should pick a running mate now though. It will help him stop Bernie in Iowa. You know I was Obama's running mate."

- Biden in response to hearing Pelosi just endorsed Joe Biden

mongo54 - 
DCyrus - 

Nope, they're still pissed at her for the way she demolished their original pick for the nomination.

It's still not too late for them to find their perfect candidate....a black trangender non-cis person to run.

Holy shit, I just described Micheal Obama, didn't I?