Pelosi: "Impeaching Trump not worth it"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/433547-pelosi-says-impeaching-trump-just-not-worth-it

Pelosi says impeaching Trump 'just not worth it'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in an interview published Monday that she's against impeaching President Trump "unless there's something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan," arguing "he's just not worth it."

"Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it," Pelosi told The Washington Post.

"I can't believe Putin got to Pelosi"

---CNN, orcus, left, etc.

He's not worth it is another of way of saying you're scared or don't have anything.

It's not worth beating your ass! 

Important to get out ahead of the Muelller nothingburger and upcoming FISA docs that will damage Dems

No collusion. 

No impeachment. 

Can we get back to being positive, believing in America, and working together now, please?   We have some big issues to address other than Orange Man Bad. 

Zonion - 

No collusion. 

No impeachment. 

Can we get back to being positive, believing in America, and working together now, please?   We have some big issues to address other than Orange Man Bad. 

Sure....racist

We’re going to get him. Any day now

Zonion -

No collusion. 

No impeachment. 

Nope.  My team is awesome, and your team sucks.  Unless your team is my team.  Then you are awesome and you can come stand in my circle while we all ejaculate onto a biscuit.

Politics have been a trip. I remember a local college professor I know predicting that he would be impeached in 3 months. Now, he's not worth it?

2020 is going to be more entertaining than celebrity death match.

Old tits.

Altofsky -

Old tits.

I bet they're delicious 

But orcus said they already had enough evidence to impeach?

kingofpancakes80 - He's not worth it is another of way of saying you're scared or don't have anything.

^^^ This is what it looks like to be the most uninformed partisan possible.

Pura Vida - 
kingofpancakes80 - He's not worth it is another of way of saying you're scared or don't have anything.

Keep the hope alive

"something so compelling and overwhelming"

This really out to be the standard for all impeachments, no?

Pura Vida -

Idiocy engaged!

Pura Vida - 

It's just something I've learned in life that is true. She wanted nothing more than to have impeached. They've got nothing. The fist term is on the back end. She saves face with the ol' "He's just not worth it". Fag.

Sorry for the typos.

Soup and Beer -

"I can't believe Putin got to Pelosi"

---CNN, orcus, left, etc.

Lmao!!

Someone is looking for a pussy grab.