Pelosi making millions off companies she regulates

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsmax.com/amp/politics/glenn-greenwald-pelosi-stock-deals/2021/07/18/id/1029058/

6 Likes

Well there’s a fuckin surprise.

14 Likes

Nothing to see here. Move along.
-MainStreamMedia

6 Likes

Lock her Up

6 Likes

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

7 Likes

Bring back the fucking pillories.

10 Likes

What did they do to that Marie chick over there in France?

4 Likes

Perfectly legal. Congress people can use insider trading with impunity

1 Like

I can’t believe that bitch isn’t in prison.

1 Like

That’s what politicians do

They all do it. Almost all long time congressmen and senators are quite wealthy. Far more than I, yet they managed to get there while earning less than 200k per year.

It is simply not realistic for all of them to have done it by virtue of their income alone. They plain damn do not make that kind of money…yet they have all made it. That isn’t suspicious at all, is it?

2 Likes

Shortly after Obama was out of office, he magically had 125 million to his name

Only Tucker Carlson mentioned it

7 Likes

Liberals won’t care about this

1 Like

Politicians will do nothing… Because they all do it

1 Like

All part of the swamp Trump threatened to expose

7 Likes

ezgif-2-9f537202ff5f

5 Likes

A corrupt politician? Hard to believe…

1 Like

keep an eye on this stock

Her son became the director and president of their subsidiary that deals with electrical vehicle battery recycling and lithium production

https://www.thenewswire.com/press-releases/1BglFR7nE-paul-pelosi-jr-becomes-president-of-st-georges-subsidiary.html

Momma is going to make sure his company gets a cut of the new green deal, I guarantee

3 Likes

Democrats are animals. ALL OF THEM. If you condone this from a member of your party, you are an ANIMAL.

2 Likes

Yup this is exactly what the green new deal is about.
The “oil barons” of the 21st century will be lithium and other rare earth mineral miners. And those rare earth minerals will be mined in…Africa.

2 Likes