Pelosi-next stimulus bill will enable vote by mail

Fuck this cunt and every other democrat trying to push this dirty shit. 

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said a “chunk of money” will be designated in the next coronavirus stimulus bill to enable the American people to vote by mail.

When asked about Senate Intelligence Committee confirming U.S. intelligence agencies conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, Pelosi said, “Well, I’m not surprised. As a member of the Gang of Eight, I watched this whole investigation proceed.”

She continued, “It leads you to the question about what does Vladimir Putin have on President Trump personally, politically, financially, in every way?”

She added, “No matter what the president says, it cannot be denied. But it takes us to the next step. They have also told us 24/7 the Russians are still at work trying to undermine our election. That is why we have to have an important chunk of money in this next bill that will enable us to protect the integrity of our elections, as well as enable the American people to vote by mail, especially at this time of a health danger in going to the polls.”

She concluded, “This is the lifeblood of our democracy, the vote. So here we are trying to protect the lives of American people, the livelihoods of the American people, and also the life of our democracy. That is what we are going to do in the next bill as well.”

4 Likes

If anyone ever needed to disappear it is Pelosi.

Americas public enemy #1.

3 Likes

I've been voting by mail for a REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

.....do you have downs, watch too much Fox News, or both?

I don't know how we start, because I'm a fucking dumb dumb, but we need to do something about the democrats for real For real for real.

2 Likes

theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Do you vote by mail. 
Or by absentee ballot through the mail

Vote by mail is a great idea.

Register at whatever website and verify your citizenship to qualify.

Im all for it.

4 Likes

theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Trump just voted by mail.  Op wil now abandon this thread while not changing his position at all.

madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Trump just voted by mail.  Op wil now abandon this thread while not changing his position at all.

That you think this is somehow a gotcha is funny. It is not.

2 Likes

Oh fuck me, ANOTHER 20 troll?

Kriki please...

5 Likes

Can someone explain how this differs from absentee voting?

madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Trump voting by mail has nothing to do with it. Zip. Zero. Zilch. He shouldn't have been able to, but at least we know who he is. Got anymore news, clown shoes?

"That is why we have to have an important chunk of money in this next bill that will enable us to protect the integrity of our elections"

Then how about NOT RIGGING the fucking primaries???

1 Like

Altofsky -
madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

I understand. If a republican does it. It's cool. If someone else does it it's "dirty". If y'all didn't have double standards you would not have standards at all 

Rashomon - "That is why we have to have an important chunk of money in this next bill that will enable us to protect the integrity of our elections"

Then how about NOT RIGGING the fucking primaries???

In what way were the primaries rigged?

kingofpancakes -
madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Trump voting by mail has nothing to do with it. Zip. Zero. Zilch. He shouldn't have been able to, but at least we know who he is. Got anymore news, clown shoes?

Your position is that neither Donald Trump, nor thousands and thousands of members of the armed forces should have their votes counted?

I voted through the mail when I was in the military, what's the big deal about it now being bad?

madmartigan - 
Altofsky -
madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

I understand. If a republican does it. It's cool. If someone else does it it's "dirty". If y'all didn't have double standards you would not have standards at all 

You're clearly not bright.

I'll make it simple. 

A president, R or D has no chance of their vote being altered.

The same thing cannot be said for John Q Taxpayer.

Road Warrior Fin - 

I voted through the mail when I was in the military, what's the big deal about it now being bad?

That is an exception. Exceptions should be made only for those physically unable to be present at their polling station.

mrblonde1281 - 

Can someone explain how this differs from absentee voting?

Volume and the lack of tested, transparent processes in place for the increase of said volume.

madmartigan - 
kingofpancakes -
madmartigan - 
theseanster -

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

REALLY

FUCKING LONG TIME.

Your position is that neither Donald Trump, nor thousands and thousands of members of the armed forces should have their votes counted?

My position is exactly what I fucking said. Are you actually retarded? It's fucking clear as day.