Pena-Women deserve to be paid 10x more

...then men. We're more exciting.

Per B/r Phone Post 3.0

If she is correct that means Invicta's ratings should be higher than the UFC's.

Actually she is right. Women have some sort of fight instinct to finish that men don't. Maybe it has to do with child bearing or whatever.. they are more verocious.

colubrid1 - Actually she is right. Women have some sort of fight instinct to finish that men don't. Maybe it has to do with child bearing or whatever.. they are more verocious.
Yet most of their fights those relentless attacks yield a decision and no damage to either fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe I has to with men being more logical when ahead in a fight and ride out for a win. Whereas women are more irrational in a circumstance their emotions take over.

Came here hoping for pics.  Left dissapointed

Morgz - 

Came here hoping for pics.  Left dissapointed

This.

stellarborg - she is not wrong Phone Post 3.0
Yes she is. If they were actually that exciting they would have bigger ratings.

It just so happens that the 2 champs just so happen to be the most exciting fighters in their respective weight classes. Get rid of JJ and Honda and how exciting do the women fighters become?

I get it, Pena has had back to back quick finishes against less than capable opponents. However, until she can finish a fighter like Tate or Zingano, she's just beating up cans and no one is going to pay her 10x what she makes to do that. Phone Post 3.0

Whatever, this is a troll attempt by Pena. Shocking Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -

It just so happens that the 2 champs just so happen to be the most exciting fighters in their respective weight classes. Get rid of JJ and Honda and how exciting do the women fighters become?

I get it, Pena has had back to back quick finishes against less than capable opponents. However, until she can finish a fighter like Tate or Zingano, she's just beating up cans and no one is going to pay her 10x what she makes to do that. Phone Post 3.0
Evolution of the fight game. Men's mma went through it and so will women's. Not much skill means a lot of going for broke because you don't know what else to do. As time goes on instead of throwing 5 haymakers that miss they will maybe slip and throw one perfectly timed jab or something along that effect. Shea dumb for saying that though Phone Post 3.0

so uppity

Good to see that even some women can go full retard Phone Post 3.0

Yes she is. They don't draw anything like the Men bar ronda Phone Post 3.0

Artificial wombs can't come fast enough.

Women are already obsolete with surrogate services. Phone Post 3.0

stellarborg - 
Spinning Shit -

so your argument is women are not exciting after we remove the most exciting fighters from consideration

ok Phone Post 3.0

It looked more like he was suggesting that there weren't as many really exciting fighers in what is still a shallow talent pool.

The real key in all of this is how many eyeballs a sport draws. When/if the women draw the eyeballs to WMMA then they will make the money. Ronda is proving that now as is Conor.

Excitement = eyeballs = $$$

I think it's fair to pay them 10x as much if they fight topless. I would say full nude but I feel like that could make for some naaaasty injuries.

Lol... No. She's lucky for Ronda or no one would even know who she is. Phone Post 3.0

stellarborg -
Spinning Shit -

so your argument is women are not exciting after we remove the most exciting fighters from consideration

ok Phone Post 3.0
Two fighters. Idiot. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
stellarborg -
Spinning Shit -

ok Phone Post 3.0
Two fighters. Idiot. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. Phone Post 3.0