Pena-Women deserve to be paid 10x more

Cleary she's not very smart Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - They would be entitled to such, if they were bringing in 10x more viewers and revenue.

Which is not the case.

Oh, and still waiting to see KO's in WMMA.
Did you boycott if can 190 and 175? Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
tenchu - They would be entitled to such, if they were bringing in 10x more viewers and revenue.

Which is not the case.

Oh, and still waiting to see KO's in WMMA.
Did you boycott if can 190 and 175? Phone Post 3.0
Fucking autocorrect ufc 190 and 175 Phone Post 3.0

Luckily for her there is a performance of the night bonus. Go prove it. Phone Post 3.0

Not saying its fair, but any group of people that in several places in the world have rights on par with children just cannot rule the world.

Also comments like "women should make 10x more than men" while hopefully an exaggerated troll are the type of comments that make it hard for some people to take women seriously

No. They shouldn't be paid more and they aren't more exciting. Whether it's men or women fighting there is a fair mix of exciting fights and less than exciting fights. As a whole women don't necessarily outperform men enough to justify higher pay. Phone Post 3.0

Sexy ass bitch Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - Actually she is right. Women have some sort of fight instinct to finish that men don't. Maybe it has to do with child bearing or whatever.. they are more verocious.
My cod. These women and their verocity. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
Uni man -
stellarborg -
Spinning Shit -
stellarborg - she is not wrong Phone Post 3.0
Yes she is. If they were actually that exciting they would have bigger ratings.

It just so happens that the 2 champs just so happen to be the most exciting fighters in their respective weight classes. Get rid of JJ and Honda and how exciting do the women fighters become?

I get it, Pena has had back to back quick finishes against less than capable opponents. However, until she can finish a fighter like Tate or Zingano, she's just beating up cans and no one is going to pay her 10x what she makes to do that. Phone Post 3.0
so your argument is women are not exciting after we remove the most exciting fighters from consideration

ok Phone Post 3.0
Two fighters. Idiot. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. Phone Post 3.0

She's a woman, don't expect common sense. 

Jamien604 - I think it's fair to pay them 10x as much if they fight topless. I would say full nude but I feel like that could make for some naaaasty injuries.

Ahh. The good old days of being 10. Enjoy it while it lasts kid.

colubrid1 - Maybe I has to with men being more logical when ahead in a fight and ride out for a win. Whereas women are more irrational in a circumstance their emotions take over.
This Phone Post 3.0

You can't teach this type of stupid.

They're all crazy, guys...I still love her.

But I'd also love to hear a response from Tank.

maybe the women have more finishes, but its due to less skill.

ufc 1 was all finishes....

ranier wolfcastle - 

maybe the women have more finishes, but its due to less skill.

ufc 1 was all finishes....

UFC 1 also had different rules.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
TwentyNineTwentyEight - 

You can't teach this type of stupid.

one problem may be this: she was wearing dark cool sunglasses in the interview with Helwani yesterday.  And she was giving noticeably more saucy answers ("I don't know Ariel, you tell me , you seem to know these things before everyone else..."

Even Helwani remarked on the glasses and her new attitude.

Could be that the glasses are giving her a new silly persona, saying presposterous things.

Why even agree to an interview if you're going to respond to quesions like that? Phone Post 3.0

And this is what happens when chained dogs are finally let off the leash and have a little room to roam. They think they are king and gain a false sense of power. Phone Post 3.0

Suspiciously Official - 
MediumRareMistake -
colubrid1 - Actually she is right. Women have some sort of fight instinct to finish that men don't. Maybe it has to do with child bearing or whatever.. they are more verocious.
Yet most of their fights those relentless attacks yield a decision and no damage to either fighter. Phone Post 3.0
and the finishes that do happen are just from mildly skilled journeymen beating novices.

so many wmma finishes seem like one of the girls out skills the other by a huge margin leading to a easy finish.

it's obvious the talent pool isn't large enough to consistently pit fighters of the same level against each other.

hence the one of 3 outcomes.

decision, mismatch leading to finish, or a surprisingly even fair fight that's good. Phone Post 3.0

"decision, mismatch leading to finish, or a surprisingly even fair fight that's good"

Problem is, even the even fair fight is much better than the mens. So how do you explain that? I will tell you how. The women and not geared for winning on points, takedown and running down the clock on the last round when they are ahead. They bring it no matter what. Men don't.

Well... She's gone full retard... Take Honda and JJ Champion out and no one watches a headlining woman fight, well maybe other than Paige and Rose Phone Post 3.0

I agree, but only ronda and Jo....levels...they are on a different one