Pendergarst v Eilers-who will win?

Going with Pendergarst here... Eilers is tough, but is obviously somewhat limited. IMHO unless Sherman allows him to brawl this fight should end with Justin on his back taking punishment for a TKO loss early.

It's off to AC for the weigh-in. We'll try to get some pics of the weigh-in posted here.

Ill say Eilers in the first round. 4 minutes in.

TTT

So far, the tally is:

4 votes - Sherman Pendergarst

5 votes - Justin Eilers

Eilers keeps the lead.

=====================================

This contest will end at 8:00 pm (EST), Saturday, May 20, 2006. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize will be "TWO PAIRS OF COMBAT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MMA GLOVES". No message posts with 'edits' will be accepted as an entry.

The Pendergarst/Eilers bout is scheduled for 3 five-minute rounds. All contest entries (message posts) should have:

1) Name of winner of bout

2) Type of decision (submission-tapout, KO-TKO-Referee or Doctor Stoppage, judges' decision - majority-unanimous-split)(no contest decision or bout not happening invalidates contest)

3) Time of decision (Round and tme)

The official decision by the NJSACB is final. When the decision is determined, we will go over all the message posts and put all winning entries on individual slips of paper. We will also post all winning entry names on this thread. The drawing for the contest prize will take place on Ed Hsu's "RUMBLE IN RAHWAY" Amateur MMA event on June 10, 2006 and the winner will be notified. Multiple entries from a single individual will be accepted. Good luck to everyone.

Paul / USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com

UPDATED FIGHTCARD

Bout 1
Kevin Manderson  vs. John Mahlow
155       3 x 5

Bout 2
Mike Schneck Jr.  vs. Scott Malloy                                   155       3 x 3

Bout 3
Jerry Spiegel  vs. Eric  Tavares                                        185       3 x 5

INTERMISSION

Bout 4
Anthony Montanaro  vs. Christian Geraci
155      3 x 3

Bout 5
Craig Gunder  vs. Tom Galechio                                       170      3 x 3

Bout 6
Boban Simic  vs. Bryan  Vetell                                           Hwt.     3 x 3

Bout 7
Franklin Ferrer vs. Stephan Cloud                                    185      3 x 5

INTERMISSION

Bout 8
Leremy Johnson vs. Joe Doerksen
205     3 x 5

Bout 9
Jamie Toney  vs. Billy  Craparo                                         170     3 x 5

Bout 10
Sherman Pendergarst  vs. Justin Eilers
Hwt.    3 x 5

ttt

ttt

ttt for weigh in pics?

TTT

Sorry... There was a last minute change with the hotel and some really bad weather and traffic driving down to AC. Much better day today. Got to the weigh-in late. I'll find out if I can get some pics from the photographer. Don't want to give away any secrets, but Sherman has been doing some notable training with some notable people and looks trim and ready. Didn't get a chance to see Eilers. We're on our way to the Rich Franklin seminar. I'll remember to bring my camera.

Looks like at this point, only 9 people have a FREE chance at winning "two pairs of Combat Sports International Professional MMA gloves".

This contest closes in 12 hours (8:00 pm EST). Make a guess. It's FREE.

Eilers KO, Round 1, 4.32

Eilers KO Round 3

So far, the tally is:

5 votes - Sherman Pendergarst

7 votes - Justin Eilers

Eilers keeps the lead.

=====================================

This contest will end at 8:00 pm (EST), Saturday, May 20, 2006. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize will be "TWO PAIRS OF COMBAT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MMA GLOVES". No message posts with 'edits' will be accepted as an entry.

The Pendergarst/Eilers bout is scheduled for 3 five-minute rounds. All contest entries (message posts) should have:

1) Name of winner of bout

2) Type of decision (submission-tapout, KO-TKO-Referee or Doctor Stoppage, judges' decision - majority-unanimous-split)(no contest decision or bout not happening invalidates contest)

3) Time of decision (Round and tme)

The official decision by the NJSACB is final. When the decision is determined, we will go over all the message posts and put all winning entries on individual slips of paper. We will also post all winning entry names on this thread. The drawing for the contest prize will take place on Ed Hsu's "RUMBLE IN RAHWAY" Amateur MMA event on June 10, 2006 and the winner will be notified. Multiple entries from a single individual will be accepted. Good luck to everyone.

Paul / USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com

Justin Eilers
KO-TKO-Referee
Round 1 2:32

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope this works. If the posting works, the image is Pendergarst at weigh-in. If it doesn't work, then the image is of a naked round card girl.

USKBASPORTS,

2 notables in one sentence, that's notable...

Good Luck to Sherman. He has worked hard for this fight.

I'll try to upload some additional pics from the weigh-in before I have to get over to Boardwalk Hall for the show. The pics are courtesy of MMA Weekly - Lenny Campbell.

FOUR HOURS TO GO ON THE CONTEST! Keep those entries coming in... win two FREE pairs of Combat Sports International Professional MMA gloves.