Pendergarst v Eilers-who will win?

i can.

Will you recap the other fights as well? ;)

there should be something up on fcfighter.com/news.htm later today. which fights were you curious about?

I'll keep an eye on fcfighter - I was curious about the whole thing - I had to go to the Philadelphia Zoo, so I couldn't attend the show...

it was a good show. franklin ferrer from edson carvalho's school school had a great battle with stephane cloud from real combat martial arts, and i'm pretty sure one of the ring card girls wasn't wearing any panties under her miniskirt. some cool rumors floating around, too, like joe doerksen vs dante rivera and maybe robbie lawler vs jose rodriguez further down the line.

I think a large part of Pendergarst gassing was due to Eilers incessant holding of the fence to prevent takedowns throughout the first round. It was repeated and blatant.

Normally I don't comment on people's opinions, because everyone has a right to them, but I have to take exception to something siouxNYC said... To set the record straight, she was wearing a black thong (if it was the one in the flared skirt, not the dungaree skirt)... not that I really noticed.

Congratulations bcolflesh!

With a guess of:

Eilers / 2nd Round / 2:00

you were the closest to the official decision of:

Eilers / 2nd Round / 4:34

charmcity was close with Eilers / 3rd Round / 3:00 and blackmarknyc had Eilers / 3rd Round, but did not include a time.

We thank everyone for participating and we might be running these contests on a regular basis.

'bcolflesh'... email us at: actionsports@uskba.com. We will send you additional information on receiving your "TWO PAIRS OF COMBAT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MMA GLOVES".

USKABA-

Will there be a DVD? I didn't see a camera crew there.

Also, just to note as someone pointed out previously...You should speak with the ref about the Pendergarst/Eilers fight. Eilers was holding on to that cage for an extended period of time in the second round.

One other point...nice choice on the taller ring card girl.

That rules - Paul, just sent an email.

Also, commence event photo posting, ring card girls first.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this contest. We had a lot of fun with it. Again... congratulations to bcolflesh for winning the contest.

There was a film crew with 3 cameras shooting the event. There should be a DVD of it. I'll check with the videographer and promoter.

As you can see from the few pictures we posted on our website, the pictures we took came out bad. We don't know why there was good lighting in one section of the audience and terrible lighting over the ring. Oh well. I know we had a photographer from MMA Weekly there (see other posts on this thread with pictures of weigh-in). I am certain his pictures came out better than ours. I'll check on them.

As far as the referee and rules for NJ, the Commission sets the Officials and rules. The referees used in the event, Dan Miragliota and Kevin Mulhull, happen to be excellent referees. I did see two heavyweight fighters going all out in stand-up. It looked to be a rock-em sock-em robot match for a while there with Eilers getting the best of it. On the more important note, I'll pass on your words to the promoter about the 'taller ring card girl'.