Penis REDUCTION Surgery - Yes You Read That Right

What's his SN? Phone Post 3.0

"'Lord knows there's a global race on how to make it longer and thicker in plastic surgery circles, but very little on how to make it smaller,' he said."

Anyone got more information about this? A friend wants to know. Phone Post 3.0

RomoChokesOnRodgersCobb - What's his SN? Phone Post 3.0
This. Only one of us could tote such a massive dong. I'm just sad it isn't me Phone Post 3.0

We have RULES here Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros -
jellyonalady - That's like slapping god in the mouth Phone Post 3.0

You gotta love people who only read headlines and not the text of the article.

Dude couldn't get an erection due to medical issues in the past. The thing was shaped like a football. God didn't do it to him, blood clots did.
The fuck are you talking about captain shitbreath? It was a joke...... Phone Post 3.0

Before and after? Phone Post 3.0

Murica!!

Sounds like he was the chode to end all chodes. Take that terrorists!

When I was a younger (12-16) I worked at my uncle's store. It was a convenience store that was the only store in the little town we lived. It was also on the way to the local lake. Moral of the story, he often sold random stuff to make a buck. You know cheap pocket knives, energy pills, etc.

At one point he got into selling these creams and stuff and there was a cream that claimed to eliminate cellulite on legs and ass. There was a kid that was around 18 that came in daily and wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. One day he looked at my uncle and asked if he used that cream on his dick would it help make it smaller? He said his girlfriend could not take his dick and he was really trying to figure out how to make his dick smaller.

If I only knew where that guy was now...I would know where to send him!

Must suck to have a dick so big girls are like "Hell Naw" Phone Post 3.0

And of course because he's underage they won't reveal his name, so how are we supposed to verify the bbc is now just abc ? Phone Post 3.0

wtf pics?!

let me know when they do the opposite surgery..................a friend asked me to post this.

yeah i have that problem too.

KIDS THESE DAYS DONT APPRECIATE SHIT!!!! Phone Post 3.0

SWATPA??????????????????

Lol at "doctors didn't measure the size post-op, but said it was still generous" Phone Post 3.0

Is he black?

Rhymenoceros -
jellyonalady - That's like slapping god in the mouth Phone Post 3.0

You gotta love people who only read headlines and not the text of the article.

Dude couldn't get an erection due to medical issues in the past. The thing was shaped like a football. God didn't do it to him, blood clots did.
Ya gotta love people who haven't seen Superbad Phone Post 3.0

What's his screen name? Let him know it's ok he's average and accepted here. Phone Post 3.0

Can I get his scraps stuffed in mine please..... Stupid kid gonna regret that when he's 30 Phone Post 3.0