penn definitly ducking hughes

well i dont think bj is ducking nobody. i think ufc needs to quit ducking the paycheck owed to top fighters.

jjay obviously you are enough of a douche to feel your stupid comments are any different than any of bjs other nutfleas comments, and you took time out of your pathetic life to make that genious post. thanks buddy.

Boohoo! Is that all your pea sized brain can come up with? You're the one who's pathetic! You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in my life. My comments are just responses; I didn't create the thread I have better things to do. But I'm sure it was a struggle for you. So answer me this... is your response saying that you are a Hughs nut rider? Because you sure as hell didn't refute it! It actually supports that you are a nutrider yourself! So that makes you a hypocrite. You go cracking on BJ nutrider when you're one yourself! Nice one! Very Smart! Just suck it up and accept Hughs got spanked by the better man! Period! So until you have something intelligent to say. I'm done with this.

Essentially, it was a lucky result for Penn.

Joe is the worst kinda of asshole.

Ask hughes if Penn got lucky. BJ has nothing to prove. He already beat Hughes and beat him quite easily. Why isn't matt contacting k1 for a rematch....looks like he is the one ducking.

Hugher lost....deal with it

"I forgot, Matt Hughes is an MMA God. Just one that happens to lose in spectacular fashion every so often."

Basically yes.

All 4 losses, were not as a result of being dominated or thorougly beaten over the length of the fight. They were losses sure, but they involved Hughes letting his defences down and his opponent capitalizing. Hughes is not a god though, more Demi-God status.

It was Bj's night, no doubt.

My above post is part of standard responses to Matt Hughes threads - I'm a big fan.