Penn fires hilarious shots at Fitch

shaqitup hates people who achieve the American dream while sumpathizes with cheaters. Phone Post

MMAO -
shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.

Are you fucking kidding me?

BJ was in an easier place than 99% of fighters to supplement his career with PEDs, and do it in a smart way.

Instead he's always publicly despised the concept of PEDs. His whole career was an example of living by principles. Every choice was against the idea of using wealth to live an easy life.

Get the fuck out of here.
Wow. You are really dumb. Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
The Acorn - 
shaqitup -
iGotMauledByRumblesJohnson - 
shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.
Boo this man Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a fan of people using.

But he's attacking a guy who was treated unfairly in the UFC, kicked out unfairly and has had a tough road since.

The Jon Fitch situation kind of gives me the idea that he was in desperation mode trying to get back to where he was and it really is an uphill battle for him.

Now you have BJ Penn shitting on a guy when he is down, while he's getting fat in his palace in Hawaii.

Just seems unnecessary and a scumbag move.
No a scumbag move is using steroids in a mma fight when you previously talked shit and looked down on people who used them. Who knows maybe in that 3rd round when Fitch was putting a beating on bj penn (potential causing brain truma) it was all fueled by the juice. Phone Post 3.0

excatly this. shaqitup is a fucking retard.

Got to love mob mentality. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.
Gotta love this argument...

Disparage Penn because his dad, who used to live in a CAR!, made himself wealthy with his own two hands.

Whenever I read these comments I know they're being made by a self loathing welfare recipient. Because most hard working Americans understand that one can eek out a good living with good effort.

Just like BJ did with his own two hands...

Phone Post 3.0
Malversation, you're one of the best posters on this site.

Keep it up. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Malvert the Janitor -

Disparage Penn because his dad, who used to live in a CAR!, made himself wealthy with his own two hands.

Whenever I read these comments I know they're being made by a self loathing welfare recipient. Because most hard working Americans understand that one can eek out a good living with good effort.

Phone Post 3.0
Don't even bother. It's clear this moran knows nothing about Penn nor his career. Just has a few dense hate filled talking points. Phone Post 3.0

naw you guys are all just whiny dipshits.

Okay so he did train with nova uniao, and a bit with aka.

He spent most of his time in hawaii, that is undeniable.

Stop being crybabies about everything waiting in line to suck him off.

I like BJ Penn and enjoyed a lot of his fights, but in this situation he was being a bit of a cock. Maybe you can stand back and be objective for once instead of blindly following a fighter like a 12 year old girl would to justin bieber.
Being a bit if a cock? Did you listen to anything Fitch said after they fought? See how he acted when BJ wanted to come train at AKA.

I think if YOU were being objective, you would realize a little ribbing on twitter is much lower on the douche scale in context to the way Fitch acted...especially now that he is a proven hypocrite and cheater. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
shaqitup -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Malvert the Janitor -

Phone Post 3.0
Don't even bother. It's clear this moran knows nothing about Penn nor his career. Just has a few dense hate filled talking points. Phone Post 3.0

naw you guys are all just whiny dipshits.

Okay so he did train with nova uniao, and a bit with aka.

He spent most of his time in hawaii, that is undeniable.

Stop being crybabies about everything waiting in line to suck him off.

I like BJ Penn and enjoyed a lot of his fights, but in this situation he was being a bit of a cock. Maybe you can stand back and be objective for once instead of blindly following a fighter like a 12 year old girl would to justin bieber.
Being a bit if a cock? Did you listen to anything Fitch said after they fought? See how he acted when BJ wanted to come train at AKA.

I think if YOU were being objective, you would realize a little ribbing on twitter is much lower on the douche scale in context to the way Fitch acted...especially now that he is a proven hypocrite and cheater. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with what Lay'n'prayninja said.

I can't stand Fitch and was not in the least bit surprised to see him test positive.

He's a hypocrite. Hypocritical of guys who use PED's. He was also hypocritical of Diego Sanchez stand up game before taking him on "if this were a kickboxing bout I'd beat him easily" before securing a title shot via lay and pray and then going to get crushed on the feet by GSP.

ChaosOverkill -
quick - 
shaqitup - 

But he's attacking a guy who was treated unfairly in the UFC, kicked out unfairly and has had a tough road since.

The Jon Fitch situation kind of gives me the idea that he was in desperation mode trying to get back to where he was and it really is an uphill battle for him.

Now you have BJ Penn shitting on a guy when he is down, while he's getting fat in his palace in Hawaii.

Fitch was so butt heart after his fight with Penn that he wouldn't even let BJ come train there years later. That rates a little higher on the douchebag scale than a guy basically giving you a small FU on twitter.

?

Butt heart. Lol. Phone Post

Rear Naked Bloke - 
ChaosOverkill -
quick - 
shaqitup - 

Fitch was so butt heart after his fight with Penn that he wouldn't even let BJ come train there years later. That rates a little higher on the douchebag scale than a guy basically giving you a small FU on twitter.

?

Butt heart. Lol. Phone Post

Doh!

At least Fitch didn't get arrested for assault and battery charges. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but Penn has never been known as classy, so it comes as no surprise.

SporkChop - Did it on beer and hot dogs by quitting on his stool.
Can't blame him, he just wanted a beer. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.

shaqitup with the pithy truth, once again

Malvert the Janitor -

Phone Post 3.0
Yeah bj is a self made man like Donald Trump or Shane McMahon or George w bush Phone Post 3.0

sekundarburnes -

shaqitup with the pithy truth, once again
As if that makes it easier. Andy Anderson should have been the greatest of the 90's. LOL Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - At least Fitch didn't get arrested for assault and battery charges. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but Penn has never been known as classy, so it comes as no surprise.
One has nothing to do with the other, and that's taking into consideration your reputation for being BJ's biggest hater. Phone Post 3.0

If a man loses his last 3 fights, while training on a diet of beer an hot dogs and is one of the few guys that people claim is the best ever...he is probably one of the best ever.

Bjj champ comes into the UFC knocking fools out. Wins belts in 2 divisions, when he could have been fighting a division lower. Heck he fought Lyoto Machida in what? Heavyweight?!

Look at his list of fights. If you are old enough to have seen him fight for a belt, then you should know every fighter on BJ's list. He was a beast and brought it.

He would fight anyone anywhere at any weight. So what if he take a tiny twitter jab at a guy that cheated. I use to have mad respect for Fitch and am disappointed in him using PEDs.

All people seem to point out (as far as fighting goes) is that his corner threw in the towel for his safety against a guy who is the GOAT at WW.

War Penn. Hot dogs and beer. Phone Post 3.0

I noticed BJ hasn't said much about his buddy Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - 
ausgepicht - At least Fitch didn't get arrested for assault and battery charges. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but Penn has never been known as classy, so it comes as no surprise.
One has nothing to do with the other, and that's taking into consideration your reputation for being BJ's biggest hater. Phone Post 3.0

I guess you enjoy being wrong. I am the biggest hater of BJ's fans, not BJ.

I wouldn't expect many people here to have good reading comprehension or BJ's fans to see past his balls draped over their eyes, so I excuse your for your error. Besides you're a tenor and stupid and clueless about MMA by default.

FACT: if your are busted for breaking the law or rules, calling someone else out for doing it makes you and ignorant hypocrite. Not seeing this as obvious -like yourself - makes you the forum asshole.

Have a nice day you stupid fuck!!! Really! Have a nice day!

Yes because breaking the law, totally outside of anything MMA related, means you cannot have an opinion on MMA related cheating via steroids.

As expected, solid logic from ausphaggot. Solid. Who's the forum asshole? Couldn't be the guy making a totally illogical argument just to talk shit on BJ Penn...no way. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 
SporkChop - Did it on beer and hot dogs by quitting on his stool.

He did not quite on his stool, his corner looked out for him, also that was against GSP, what other fucking lw had the balls to take on Prime GSP at WW????????????????????????????????

That's what I thought

It's like everyone forgets GSP's corner was caught cheating with vaseline that very fight.

Lol wow...if i was drinking my coffee while I opened this thread then read Penns tweet I would have spit my coffee all over....lol