Penn: Game of Cat and Mouse

This is My opinion anyway.

Whose kidding who Penn was toying with him for the entire fight...

If Penn ever needed to take him down, he could have...If Penn wanted to finish him with a knock out, he could have.

If Penn wanted to take him down and Sub him, he could have.

I think Penn enjoyed showing that he could go 5 rounds and not get tired....I think he enjoyed Kicking Diego's ass, and wanted to savor it....I think he wanted to slowly enjoy, the marination of his domination...

Just my opnion though.

I think if BJ would have felt threatened by Diego. If he would have felt pushed by him....then Penn may have taken measures more into his own hands(And feet) and got a KO or Sub, but I think once he realized for sure that Diego could not touch him....then he chose to toy with him and enjoy his victory.

Like a game of Cat and Mouse.

I agree

i think after he didnt finish the fight right off the bat (which would have been best and most gratifying) he didnt try too hard to finish afterward, until the 5th rd when he picked up the pace a good amount.

he took advantage of all of diegos short comings. he exploited every weakness perfectly.

great fight for BJ.

Qubax - This is My opinion anyway.

Whose kidding who Penn was toying with him for the entire fight...

If Penn ever needed to take him down, he could have...If Penn wanted to finish him with a knock out, he could have.

If Penn wanted to take him down and Sub him, he could have.

I think Penn enjoyed showing that he could go 5 rounds and not get tired....I think he enjoyed Kicking Diego's ass, and wanted to savor it....I think he wanted to slowly enjoy, the marination of his domination...

Just my opnion though.

I think if BJ would have felt threatened by Diego. If he would have felt pushed by him....then Penn may have taken measures more into his own hands(And feet) and got a KO or Sub, but I think once he realized for sure that Diego could not touch him....then he chose to toy with him and enjoy his victory.

Like a game of Cat and Mouse.

He spent a lot of effort trying to finish Diego in the first, I think after he realized how 2 dimensional his game plan was he just waited for his opportunity and grinded him out.