Penn/ Mlller off?

Excuse my ignorance here, how would USADA know if he took an IV? I assume there is a test that indicates this? Phone Post 3.0

chilz - Excuse my ignorance here, how would USADA know if he took an IV? I assume there is a test that indicates this? Phone Post 3.0
Plastics from the bag enter your blood Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -
chilz - Excuse my ignorance here, how would USADA know if he took an IV? I assume there is a test that indicates this? Phone Post 3.0
For real? Phone Post 3.0

USADA doesn't test for plastic, BJ disclosed it on his testing form. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - BJ PENN @bjpenndotcom
•I love the new PED and IV ban in the UFC. I never took an IV in my life after a weigh-in. IVs are for wimps! #BeerAndHotDogs
•It's the biggest joke ever. If you aren't sticking needles in your arm to fight the guy gets a 15 pound advantage. #FightLikeAMan
•#TwoBelts #HallOfFame #NoIV #NoPED #(: #gottabearecord Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

i woulda thought theyd only test for iv bag residue in the blood after the fight, ss he did

what a pisser. hope bout is rescheduled soon

jones182 -
Molsonmuscle360 -
For real? Phone Post 3.0

Trace amounts, yes

To be fair penn said hes never taken an iv AFTER weigh in, not that hes never taken one. Phone Post 3.0

blaznbison24 - USADA doesn't test for plastic, BJ disclosed it on his testing form. Phone Post 3.0
Well, damn. I said it then, and I say it now. USADA is not good for the longterm of the UFC.

We all knew 90% of the fighters were on something to begin with. Phone Post 3.0

why mad on USADA? BJ declared it himself.

Morpheus1976 -

why mad on USADA? BJ declared it himself.

I'm not mad at USADA. I'm mad the UFC hired them. Phone Post 3.0

BJ declared it during a test 2 months ago and we hear about it now?

Seems legit? Ticket refunds anyone? Phone Post 3.0

I was really looking forward to this fight. Cole is my boy, but this is nonsense. Who cares that he got an IV at anytime before weigh-ins? Check for doping, of course, but BJ could have been sick or something.
I can only hope that we'll see this fight in the future. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
blaznbison24 - USADA doesn't test for plastic, BJ disclosed it on his testing form. Phone Post 3.0
Yes they do. Phone Post 3.0
Link? Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

i woulda thought theyd only test for iv bag residue in the blood after the fight, ss he did

what a pisser. hope bout is rescheduled soon

forget it. this is a violation, crisp and clear

they don't test for plastic in the blood.

Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -

You don't know what you are talking about. Phone Post 3.0

believe me, i am one of the few, who knows he is talking about!

chilz -
Well, damn. I said it then, and I say it now. USADA is not good for the longterm of the UFC.

We all knew 90% of the fighters were on something to begin with. Phone Post 3.0
I was on USADA's OOC list for a while in a different sport and while I was given tons of information on everything under the sun, nothing was ever said about plasticizers.

What if you got an IV under the legal amount? Wouldn't that leak plastic into the blood, even though the IV is legal?

Has there been a single athlete test positive for a plasticizer under USADA? Phone Post 3.0

USADA is still good for the sport but this sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -

You don't know what you are talking about. Phone Post 3.0

believe me, i am one of the few, who knows he is talking about!

They came to ATT and said they were testing for plastics in the blood. They further explained how the bags leave particles.That is the first I ever heard about so it sticks out in my mind.

Do you actually think I am making this up? Maybe you should email and or call them and report back here tomorrow that you were wrong. Phone Post 3.0

the test was never validated, find me a suspension for this? its just fear mongering