Penn States wrestling title means nothing?

Team titles are nothing when Ohio State has an unbeatable monster in Kyle Snyder. 

If nobody on your team can beat him that makes you 2nd best right? 

Are you drunk?

snyder is ok but he aint mcgregor

Penn State won the dual meet and the NCAA title fair and square and have one of the best all time teams in the history of the sport

I am an Ohio State fan but op is stoopeet. 

Penn St has won 7 out of the last 8. Sanderson is already an all time great wrestler. He is now competing with the legacy of all time greatest NCAA coach. 

It is is nothing short of amazing. 

We Are!!!!

HeyMarkIt1886 -

I am an Ohio State fan but op is stoopeet. 

Penn St has won 7 out of the last 8. Sanderson is already an all time great wrestler. He is now competing with the legacy of all time greatest NCAA coach. 

It is is nothing short of amazing. 

True that

Winston Wolf - Penn State won the dual meet and the NCAA title fair and square and have one of the best all time teams in the history of the sport

No doubt. Both teams are great with excellent wrestlers and coaches. But PSU earned their title this year.

Besides, Zain was more unstoppable this year than Snyder, who has a loss.

Dude. The finals were so amazing this year! As a former Pennsylvania wrestler whose wrestled against, Jake Herbert, Josh Wietzel, Phil Davis and Jon Jones, it is amazing to see what Cael has done for wrestling in PA. Its amazing. He's making Pennsylvania great again.
But fuck Adam Coon is huge!!! I hope he goes into MMA. 300 pound savage. He beat Snyder once and almost did it again Saturday. God I love grappling.

and Penn State didn't sweep becuase of ASU!  

wiggum - 
Winston Wolf - Penn State won the dual meet and the NCAA title fair and square and have one of the best all time teams in the history of the sport

No doubt. Both teams are great with excellent wrestlers and coaches. But PSU earned their title this year.

Besides, Zain was more unstoppable this year than Snyder, who has a loss.

This.

My only disappointment was that they're really giving away the escape points and not doing much riding or attempts at pins. Pretty much focused on the td. Everyone bitching in bjj about only working the ground and not enough takedowns but wrestling seems to be going the other way. I saw 2 really cool ground moves in the finals. One was a butterfly hook to defend the takedown and scramble back to the feet... It was incredible. The other was Nikal's rolling pin.

man yall talking like wrestling is more exciting than an ibjjf gi tournament.

And the crazy thing is Penn State figure to be a huge favorite next season with 4 champs returning and the 3 AA's from this year back as well.

Lee should be right in the mix at the top of the podium after placing 5th this season as a true frosh.

Rasaheed placed 7th and he returns for his senior year. They also have Cassar who beat the #1 guy, Moore of Ohio State during their dual. 197 has top 5 written all over it.

And Nevills returns for his senior year. I'd like to see him top 4 next year. That's a lot of returning points (119 according to Flowrestling).

Incoming are a who's who of HS studs.

Redshirt: (Brody Teske - 125, Joe Lee - 157, Travis Wittlake - 174/184, Michael Beard - 197, Seth Nevills - 285)
Depth: (Jered Cortez - 141, Jarod Verkleeren - 149, Mason Manville - 165)

Projected
125 - Gavin Teasdale, Fr.
133 - Roman Bravo-Young, Fr.

From memory Teske blue chip
Lee - not sure
Wittlake - not sure
Beard - #1 blue chip
Nevills - #3 blue chip 4 x CA state champ 1 career loss
Velkereen - Elite PA stud
Manville - blue chip
Teasedale - blue chip
RBY - blue chip undefeated career