penn, trigg on mmaweeklyradio.

'Trigg must have made Oddessa some nice money last time out.'

a ton :)

"What does trigg offer BJ" - A serious threat. Plus he's offering BJ a chance at revenge for what Trigg did to his trainer. (which you'll oppose to) but I'm sure that it does matter to him.

When did "I" say he was ducking him. Trigg said that. I said you gotta wonder. Frank made a good point, that Penn could make this fight happen if he really wanted to. I think Trigg deserves a shot at BJ
before Hughes gets a rematch. Hughes even said he doesn't care if he got a rematch.

Trigg wants the fight, and is willing (damn near begging for it). A hungry fighter is a dangerous fighter. --"What does Trigg have to offer BJ?", What, do you really think BJ can just walk through FRANK TRIGG?!? Right, 'cause Frank Trigg isn't one of the BEST IN THE WORLD.

PEACE,
JUICE.

BJ doesn't "NEEEeeed" to do sh!t. He said he wants to fight the best guys out there, well one's knockin' at his door. And you know what, I don't care who Trigg beat, and what ranking they held,.....I know a good fighter when I see one, a few wins and losses don't change who they are (overall/entirely). I think he's got the tools.

Like I said, I'm not trying to cause a fuss. Just thought the people who (didn't/don't) listen wouldv'e liked to know.

PEACE,
JUICE.

ps. I think BJ would take it in the STANDING game.

"Trigg's first fight with Hughes was a payday he hadn't earned. That was the first fight Trigg had since 'beating' Hallman with a kick to the groin a year earlier"

Hallman had his chance to show the world that first fight was a fluke....

time to move on....