penn v. hughes poked eye

i saw the slow motion replay and it was all knuckles. BJ's thumb grazed hughes' nose, but he wasnt poked.
im pretty sure the karo-diego fight wasnt stopped even after karo got poked in the eye. the ufc plays favorites. but im not a hundred percent about the diego-karo fight so if im wrong, correct me

Obviously poked. I've seen it in slo motion several times. You are an idiot or blind.

Robin.

He was definately poked in the eye. I just saw Matt a couple hours ago when he got home and we talked about it.

I saw Matt too. We are best friends. He was like "no bradah, i didn't get no poke in da eye, i just had a country breakfast."

But don't take my word for it!

Matt is my cousin. We talked about the poke while we were milking his cow together.

...We were talking about it while i was milking matt..

... But he also said "I was good"... Which is a total lie. :(

"Obviously poked. I've seen it in slo motion several times. You are an idiot or blind"

im not sure which replay you saw.... there was a nice mouse under matts eye, he was punched. bj's thumb was hanging out there but no contact with matt's eye. and if you saw different...you are an idiot or blind.

saw the slow motion replay and it was all knuckles. BJ's thumb grazed hughes' nose, but he wasnt poked. im pretty sure the karo-diego fight wasnt stopped even after karo got poked in the eye. the ufc plays favorites. but im not a hundred percent about the diego-karo fight so if im wrong, correct me "

Oh shut the fuck up you forum veteran BJ jock riding gonna make a new screen name because you are full of shit jack ass.

"I saw Matt too. We are best friends. He was like "no bradah, i didn't get
no poke in da eye, i just had a country breakfast.""

That just made me fucking howl :)

haha keoni.... you are one funny guy! you and joe rogan should get together and do a comedy routine together!

Don't be jealous fellas. If any of you were worth it, I would prove it, but I have better things to do.

i fucking hate riddum from teh depths of my soul...

i'm taking the "haole boy can scrap" shirt i bought for you... and burning it... BURNING IT IN HELL

peice of fucking peice of shit...

haha keoni.... you are one funny guy! you and joe rogan should get together and do a comedy routine together! "

That was great.Good work coming up with that one.

no thumb,but bj's fault for not going for the kill.great win by matt.

i fucking hate riddum from teh depths of my soul...

i'm taking the "haole boy can scrap" shirt i bought for you... and burning it... BURNING IT IN HELL

peice of fucking peice of shit...

This is a brilliant take-off on the "BJ didn't thumb GSP" threads. Either that or spontonio is an idiot.