Penn vs Machida

Penn went up to WW and lost to GSP and lasted longer than Serra and Hughes combined, he's obviously a complete bum. just ask the technically superior experts on the UG who are elite monsters compared to that inferior clown. I mean losing to St-Pierre? might as well just retire if you can't beat that can.

the same people that are so happy he lost are the same people who said Jens would beat him again, that Steveson would outwork him, that Sherk "the cardio machine" aka "did you see his workout on the countdown show bro?" would outwork him and G&P him, and now that Florian will beat him.

of course they're not gonna give him any credit for his fight with Machida.

I give Penn a lot of credit for his fight with Machida.  I'm probably one of Penn's biggest fans.  But that was a looooong time ago for Machida.  The guy only has 15 fights.

EvilMaster - This new aggresive Machida would destroy Penn within 2.

sam greco, imo

They fought ages ago.

New Lyoto would easily destroy Penn.

Haole -  how penn vs lyoto got setup was hilarious

the basic story I heard was Lyoto and Inoki had some LW in their camp they were trying to get a big fight for, Lyoto insinuated to BJ that he should fight his LW and his guy would beat BJ - BJ said 'why don't I just fight you instead?'

they didn't think he was serious

LOL. Now THAT'S why I like Penn, motherfucker WILL fight anyone.