Pennsylvania Referees

What did you guys think of them?

I felt as if there were a few botched calls. I also felt that when some fighters were in very dominant positions that it seems that the referees were threatening to stand the fight up when they shouldn't.

I understand that the refs want you to work but I felt that they wanted guys to give up their position just to make exciting fights. I feel that they shouldnt dictate the fight as much as they did. They should more or less watch the fight, keep action going when there was none and keep an eye out for illegal moves(oliviera)

Just my two cents. Just havent remembered many refs being so vocal. Phone Post

C'mon guys ... let's move!  C'mon guys, keep working.  Keep working....

if you guys want to touch gloves, now would be a good time!

clattymine - C'mon guys ... let's move!  C'mon guys, keep working.  Keep working....

Lol Phone Post

ilovetortillas - if you guys want to touch gloves, now would be a good time!

The uncomfortable short pause just after that line (with Barry and Kongo) was priceless.  Did he also even say "mmmokay then!" (after the non glove touch)?

i thought they were terrible

Mediocre at best

Morgz - 

The uncomfortable short pause just after that line (with Barry and Kongo) was priceless.  Did he also even say "mmmokay then!" (after the non glove touch)?

he totally did, i was wondering if anybody else even caught that! LOL!!!

"let 'em fly, boys"

They need to have a ref meeting and watch some tape of themselves. Phone Post

While the reffing was horrible at times it was good to see the PA Commission was right on top of things. Commission was grilling that ref imediately after the fight with the illegal knee.

Worst ref's I've seen honestly.

The guy who reffed during the illegal knee looked clueless and unprepared all night.

and the guy who reffed the Story fight stood them up while story was MID submission attempt, and kept saying I need to see something, show me something, all while story was going for submissions from the bottom.

They should be taken out back and shot.

ilovetortillas - 
Morgz - 

Hahahaha I have a bit of a cold and had taken some nyquil, so I honestly wasn't sure if I heard that or half ass dreamed it, but I chuckled to myself when it happened.  Funny stuff.

It's pretty bad when Dan M is the best ref of the night. That bleached blonde, frosted tip faggot ref was the worst.

Non N00B - It's pretty bad when Dan M is the best ref of the night. That bleached blonde, frosted tip faggot ref was the worst.

. Phone Post

Yeah, Dan was great when he jumped in and grabbed Barry to stop the fight, but then tripped over his feet and just went along with it as if nothing happened. Oh and then the extra three or four punches that he let Kongo land on Barry after Barry was already out cold

Congrats Dan Mirgliotta on being Best of the Worst last night

Morgz - 
ilovetortillas - 
Morgz - 

Hahahaha I have a bit of a cold and had taken some nyquil, so I honestly wasn't sure if I heard that or half ass dreamed it, but I chuckled to myself when it happened.  Funny stuff.

right after he said it i started singing "Step 1, instead of ass say buns, like kiss my buns or you're a buns-hole!"

We can thank Big John for a catch phrase that took off every time one of these buttholes tries to launch their line of sportswear and chicken wing restaurants with each groan-inducing remark. Phone Post

I fucking love Pride Rules Action Ref.