Pentagon Combat 1997

The infamous riot.. anyone got a decent res version of it? the Renzo fight I found on YT is just sooo bad. I lost my super secret source I used to find old events.

I have it on a tape in closet somewhere.

Kirik - 

Sweet.. we need to see this. 

Kirik - 

I bet it`s blurry?

crowbar -
Kirik - 

I bet it`s blurry?

Yeah. Mine was blurry then and will be at least as blurry now. Lol

Ryann Von Doom - 

The infamous riot.. anyone got a decent res version of it? the Renzo fight I found on YT is just sooo bad. I lost my super secret source I used to find old events.

MMA-T?

fiznadd - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

MMA-T?

Its been a decade.. I honestly dont remember exactly where it was... Marc Laimon shot me a link back in the day and then lost all info... Got all the k1 heroes events and such. 

I digitalised it, but I ain’t rooting through my external hard rives looking for it anytime soon. Renzo getting stabbed in the ring was pretty badass.

Southern Prince - I digitalised it, but I ain't rooting through my external hard rives looking for it anytime soon. Renzo getting stabbed in the ring was pretty badass.

Awesome? :/

I just looked at mma-core and they don`t have it.

1 Like
crowbar -

I just looked at mma-core and they don`t have it.

Thanks for checking. Far better than the “i’ve got it but wont look for it” responses. 

2 Likes

Someone legit got stabbed in the ring?

HULC - 

It`s true Renzo got stabbed.I had a copy and still never seen it happen.

great event Some great fights leading up to Renzos fight which also was great prior to the riot

crowbar -
HULC - 

It`s true Renzo got stabbed.I had a copy and still never seen it happen.

Luta Livre vs Bjj was big fucking rivalry. 

Ttt

Renzo Gracie vs Eugenio Tadeu - YouTube

Murilo Bustamante vs. Jerry Bohlander - (1997) - YouTube

Yeah.. you posted the shit quality ones on youtube, the reason why i was asking for higher quality.