Pentagon: UFO’s Are Real, Confirmed

Former NASA astronaut and ISS commander Leroy Chiao discusses the Pentagon’s shocking disclosure of inexplicable videos of US Air Force encounters with unexplained flying objects, or UFO’s.

Fo laytah...

eeeeen

A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Of course they're real. That doesn't make them spacecrafts from distant planets. 

Bovine Defenestration -

A UFO is an unidentified flying object. Of course they're real. That doesn't make them spacecrafts from distant planets. 

This craft was described it as nothing in the US military or any military. Described as a tic-tac with no apparent propulsion or aerodynamics for flight. Hard to classify as terrestrial. 

http://time.com/5070962/navy-pilot-ufo-california-not-from-this-world/

Navy Pilot Says UFO He Saw Off California Was ‘Not of This World’

Luncha Libre - 

From what I understand the guy also said the same thing about the In-And-Out burger he had last night

holly9000 -
Luncha Libre - 

From what I understand the guy also said the same thing about the In-And-Out burger he had last night

LOL!

Later 

What was crazy from the F-18 vid was the guy seeing a fleet of these. 

This seems rather ho-hum to me. UFC means "unidentified flying object." Of course a government is going to want to try to identify an unidentified flying object, especially if it's flying in sensitive areas, so a program devoted to it makes sense. Doesn't mean it's aliens from space.

ttt for whatever the fuck it is.

Anyone doubting ufos and interplanetary life is seriously uninformed or stupid. 

PeterNorth -

Alien life is a very safe bet. Whether we are being visited by aliens is a whole different matter. While I would love for these sightings to be alien crafts, it's much more likely they are advanced military test aircraft and probably unmanned.

If they are alien spacecraft then they just need to land in the middle of time square and end the debate.

Wonder if we’ve reached the tipping point on this issue. 

pfsjkd -

Wonder if we’ve reached the tipping point on this issue. 

Pretty amazing how no one is panicking or freaking out over this. 

Soup and Beer -
PeterNorth -

Alien life is a very safe bet. Whether we are being visited by aliens is a whole different matter. While I would love for these sightings to be alien crafts, it's much more likely they are advanced military test aircraft and probably unmanned.

If they are alien spacecraft then they just need to land in the middle of time square and end the debate.

So Foo Fighters that US and Japanese pilots witnessed throughout the war and latter the war we found out both sides thought it was the other? Astronauts and other military pilots that have come forward with their accounts of not ufo’s but actual flying saucers. How does that not affect your beliefs? These things mentioned aren’t from today they’re from 50-70 years ago. I highly doubt we had that technology then, but these were things saw by hundreds of credible witnesses. 

The department investigating these incidents had a budget of 23 million. The shit they were seeing was most likely cutting edge technology developed by an agency they had no knowledge of with a budget of billions.