People Are Scalping Muhammad Ali Funeral Tickets.

Just listening to the radio and they're talking about how people are online scalping tickets to Ali's funeral.

Takes a special kind of scummy fuckface to capitalise on something like this.

I don't like scalpers to begin with and wouldn't pay one no matter what the show is, but for a free funeral...?

Some people are just trash. Phone Post 3.0

I think selling tickets to a funeral is ridiculous in the first place no matter who it is. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - LOL. Please tell me Don King is promoting the funeral, too. This seems like the only appropriate way for us to say goodbye. "The last fight at the last rites!" "The final round in the ground!" I think there are pay per view dollars to be made.
Lol I was going to say it's probably Don King Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Just listening to the radio and they're talking about how people are online scalping tickets to Ali's funeral.

Takes a special kind of scummy fuckface to capitalise on something like this.

I don't like scalpers to begin with and wouldn't pay one no matter what the show is, but for a free funeral...?

Some people are just trash. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.

It takes a fuckface with strong ability to hustle

They didn't sell them originally. They were given away and you could only get 4.

Ali wanted a big free funeral for people to be able to go to. Phone Post 3.0

I predict muhamed Ali's image is soon to appear in thousands of products and commercials Phone Post 3.0

Honestly not surprised, I'd expect them to go for more too. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - Honestly not surprised, I'd expect them to go for more too. Phone Post 3.0
Not being surprised doesn't make it less disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - They didn't sell them originally. They were given away and you could only get 4.

Ali wanted a big free funeral for people to be able to go to. Phone Post 3.0

yeah, heard they printed 15k or 20k.