“People Carry The Idea Of A Perfect World” - Aldo

![](upload://jyRNb6p9IdQVb3FH1tOs5X8Dl19.jpeg)

5 Likes

ttt

Very humble and mature. 

1 Like

FW GOAT! He can do whatever he wants, his legacy is sealed!!!

1 Like

goat like.

Jose has no reason to hang his head. 

He looked good out there with a young killer

3 Likes

Respect

Not to play Monday morning QB. But I wish Aldo would use more leg kicks and more BJJ. His Muay Thai/Leg kicks are nasty and his BJJ is world cIass

either way that guy can be champ tomorrow. He beat MM, and looked fine against Yan. 

FW Goat, and I believe one day will be BW Champ. 

Love the perspective. So much respect for aldo. 

1 Like
Bend The Knee -

Not to play Monday morning QB. But I wish Aldo would use more leg kicks and more BJJ. His Muay Thai/Leg kicks are nasty and his BJJ is world cIass

either way that guy can be champ tomorrow. He beat MM, and looked fine against Yan. 

FW Goat, and I believe one day will be BW Champ. 

I agree. The few he landed on Yan were sick. Throwing hands against a boxer like Yan was not ideal. The only logical explanation is that he holds off on leg kicks these days due to injuries

Nothing more to prove. As a huge fan, I would like Aldo to retire.

I couldn't get over how great he looked. The head movement and angles. I used to dislike him and ask for his retirement but now I want him to keep it moving. He's clearly still improving.

He may have lost the fight but he wins in life with that attitude. Respect.

1 Like

All that fight did was cement his greatness (as if that was needed). Hope he just takes big money fights from now on, if that. Dude’s a legend.

It's nice to see when a celebrity actually posts their own thoughts and feelings on social media.  This is very clearly Jose Aldo.  And it makes me love him even more. 

Not like when DeSean Jackson posted racist shit on social media then his prepared statement was literally written by someone with a literary degree from an Ivy League school.