people dont like bones because he has no grace

i really really want to like the guy....imo he is the #1 pfp fighter in the world, he finishes fights, hes exciting, hes clean cut and will likely go down as the best mma fighter in the world....

but he has a lot of haters...why? is it because he is cocky? no, plenty of athletes are cocky- you kind of have to be to be at that level.... is it because he is fake? no, plenty of popular athletes put on a front to the public...

the reason why people dont like him is because he has absolutely no grace..and when i say grace, i mean the ability or perhaps willingness to consider other people when he says or does things...everything he says or does always appears to be always about him...as if he is the star of the world where everyone else are just bit characters to his movie...

for example, if you listened to the pre-fight press converence with hashad yesterday, even though hashad was being very complimentary to jon, every time jon spoke it seems like he absolutely has to put a little passive-agreesive spin on things to either put others down or to lift him up...these are things he doesnt have to do...he can still be confident without talking this way, but he does it non-stop...look at any of his interviews...i honestly think its some type of mental disorder...

concur, well said

I thought it was because he was cocky, or because he was fake. Now is this. People are just looking for an excuse to hate him.

I thought it was because he was cocky, or because he was fake. Now is this. People are just looking for an excuse to hate him.

so what

His mental disorder is called being young, and not understanding all there is to the world, and conducting yourself like a grown man. It will come in time....I think.

I think it's because MMA fans wanna like the guy nobody else likes yet, first. when enough people jump on a bandwagon, everyone else bails.

You say people don't like him because he has no grace. So are you speaking in behalf of others? How about you? Is this how you feel about Jones?

this is really getting hilarious

I like him

Haters hate success cause it makes their inadequacies and failures stand out more.

Jon's the champ, plain and simple.

No one care's if you don't like him, he sure doesn't.

The guy is a joy to watch in the cage, that should be enough for anyone.

What a bunch of babies some of the fan base is.
Fucking right he's cocky, you have to be to exist and succeed and dominate at that level.

And, the cocky thing. I've meet douchey nobody MMA fighters with 1-2 records who think they're the shit, that's cocky. Being arrogant and douchey with nothing to back it up. Great, you train 5 times a week, lose almost all your fights and work at Home Depot the rest of the time. Big deal.

LOL@ demanding "grace" from an MMA fighter.

shmuckothemighty - I like him

Haters hate success cause it makes their inadequacies and failures stand out more.

Fucking stupid.

Shogun used to be just as exciting and was the future just like jones, and he never came across fake and corny. And nobody really hated on him to the extent that jones gets.

guys, go listen to the presser...its like everytime he speaks i want to cringe...

goku, does nick diaz have grace?

DamnSevern -  goku, does nick diaz have grace?

to a certain degree..yes, and when i say grace, i am not saying graceful...you can see when diaz talks he never lifts himself up...he always lifts up his team...that is grace

When Jon Jones said during primetime that his goal is to be a better father than his dad in order to make his father proud, I realized that this boy...does not have a way with words! Lol. Phone Post

I think this is why i dislike him! Phone Post

Yeah that movie was surprisingly good. Phone Post 3.0

Ocean6 - 
goku - 
DamnSevern -  goku, does nick diaz have grace?

to a certain degree..yes, and when i say grace, i am not saying graceful...you can see when diaz talks he never lifts himself up...he always lifts up his team...that is grace

Your semantics don't work here.

To have grace is to be grace-full.

You are blinded by your own misconceptions of what you really like and don't like.

Stop making these fucking ridiculous threads and go smoke some cheeba with the 209.

what do you mean my semantics dont work...grace can mean a lot of different things..have you heard of being gracious? that is the type of grace i am referring to

and its not a misconception..its the truth...do you want me to parse through the comments he made in the presser...he always has an opportunity to be gracious in his answer but he diverges and goes in the opposite direction, putting someone down or lifting himself up..its really really offputting

like i said, i really really want t like him, but he makes it sooooo difficult...