people dont like bones because he has no grace

I agree with OP... I cant stand Jjones, he needs to be humbled.

UGCTT_LnPninja -  His mental disorder is called being young, and not understanding all there is to the world, and conducting yourself like a grown man. It will come in time....I think.

Agreed. Though its hard to recognize until after you've been there and realized your own shortcomings. Jones has always struck me as well intentioned fellow beset by the immaturity of youth and the tempations of having the world in the palm of your hand. With time and perspective, he'll grow up and probably gain new fans as he does. I do predict a hard fall somewhere along the way though..its often part of the journey.

this forum generally hates guys who worship god. but they love fighters who worship pot. theyd probably like jj if he acted like a gang member.

but to like rashad who talked a ton of shit on jj, tito, davis, and rampage... i cant do it.

Jones is disliked for 2 reason:

#1: We've never seen him face adversity. He has just been too dominant to be relatable. Even in the case of a guy like Fedor, we had seen him in trouble before, we saw him in bad spots, and we saw him fight back. Everything has just come too easy to Jones, and the vast majority of fans can't relate to that.

#2 Because Rampage told you you should hate him.

gokudamus bitches

jones is ALL about himself...this week exemplified this