People have really porked up at work

oranos -

I'm in better shape than I was before. I guess it's my conservative survival instincts that kick in while the liberals play out the apocolypse in their deranged minds.

While I hate liberals, do you really need to make this a political thing.

Holy fuck man, can’t even make a thread about people fattening up without us going all left vs right.

EggOfGreed -

I look better than ever!

Impossible, you're already an 11

I gained about 10 lbs during quarantine. I'm very lean usually so that was a lot for me. Then 5 weeks ago after starting back to the office I switched from intermittent not eating to 16+ hr IF and started biking again. I lost the 10 and then some.

I don't judge those who put on some weight during trying times, or really think poorly of fat people in general. Not my business. 

1 Like

My FTP increased 15%.

Mark

Ryazzo - I know for a lot of people they work out in gyms and don’t have home gyms so that has affected them. Others just being home all day bored and by a full fridge lol. I’ll admit my hair looks terrible from my covid cut but I have tried to maintain my weight

Turned the garage into the make-shift workout area during covid, but still put on a few pounds. The hair and rough beard look is what is now my "new normal". Finally was able to go back to my Spanish lessons (social distance of course) and one of the guys who hadn't seen me for nearly 4-months didn't recognize me and thought that I was a homeless person who wandered in from off the street. Haven't had a haircut in 4-months and now only shave 1-time-per-week.

Imagine Jim Ignatowski hair with a salt and pepper beard. It's pretty bad, but I'm kind of digging the new homeless look.

moccaco - 
Ryazzo - I know for a lot of people they work out in gyms and don’t have home gyms so that has affected them. Others just being home all day bored and by a full fridge lol. I’ll admit my hair looks terrible from my covid cut but I have tried to maintain my weight

Turned the garage into the make-shift workout area during covid, but still put on a few pounds. The hair and rough beard look is what is now my "new normal". Finally was able to go back to my Spanish lessons (social distance of course) and one of the guys who hadn't seen me for nearly 4-months didn't recognize me and thought that I was a homeless person who wandered in from off the street. Haven't had a haircut in 4-months and now only shave 1-time-per-week.

Imagine Jim Ignatowski hair with a salt and pepper beard. It's pretty bad, but I'm kind of digging the new homeless look.

LOL nice, also I noticed everyone at work is fuck all about dress code. Like everyone wore nice slacks and dress shirts, some full suits before. Now everyone is in jeans and shirts with holes. The girls are in yoga pants and running shoes (even though they obviously didnt run the whole damn time away)

In the first month or two I’d gone from 228 to 236  and now back down to 220 just from going running a few times a week and trying to stay in a calorie deficit. Shooting for sub 210 before I go on holiday in a month

Jokes on you, I was fat before this shit

kungfugrip - Jokes on you, I was fat before this shit

Did you stay at your normal fat baseline, or did the chins and inches of girth multiply?

Yeah I got fucked up haha. Who knew four or five days of bjj with two doubles would burn a lot of calories. Should have dirty bulked but the gym was closed too. I have no problem cutting but just haven't committed yet. 

I gained absolutely no weight but I don't use a gym I do that at home so I think that has a lot to do with it.

Bam57Bam - 

I gained absolutely no weight but I don't use a gym I do that at home so I think that has a lot to do with it.

I never got that condition people put on exercising. Belonging to a gym is great, but it means extra time and effort needed just to be in that environment. It's going to be easier to put off "the gym" because of that extra time and effort. Human nature is to make excuses which lead down the easier path.

Anyone who really cares about health should have their own at-home means of working out imo. You don't need to be in a library to learn and be smart, you don't need to be in a gym to be healthy and not a fatass.

1 Like

I started running again once it started. Got up to running a 10K every day for about a month. I think I burned myself out tho because I was alternating resistance band HIIT workouts with the runs. Last weekend I went to a lake cabin getaway and fell off hard. This last week I’ve been eating shit, drinking beer, and not exercising. I need to get back on it!!!! Today I’m gonna force myself to run 

PeteyWheatstraw -
kungfugrip - Jokes on you, I was fat before this shit

Did you stay at your normal fat baseline, or did the chins and inches of girth multiply?

Actually probably in better shape...started BJJ once gyms opened here. 

Theres a couple that comes to the pool. Guy is a juice head and they are both ripped crossfitters. Pool closed for 2 months or so and they were not out there for about 4 months. 
I saw them today. Dude looked exactly the same and girl was legit fat 

Its AMAZING how when gym rat girls let themselves go how fast and gnarly it is.  

I felt bad looking at her because she was almost pulsating the shame out of her every orifice. 

DKielbasa - 

Theres a couple that comes to the pool. Guy is a juice head and they are both ripped crossfitters. Pool closed for 2 months or so and they were not out there for about 4 months. 
I saw them today. Dude looked exactly the same and girl was legit fat 

Its AMAZING how when gym rat girls let themselves go how fast and gnarly it is.  

I felt bad looking at her because she was almost pulsating the shame out of her every orifice. 

I know a girl who had the old-time Betty Page pin-up girl look going on. She didn't look like one of those ridiculous wannabe goofy chicks, she looked like an actual model. Perfect body, but a little skinnier than is typical for that look. Same with the face, high cheekbones, really pretty. She really showed off her goods too. Bare midriff, those booty shorts with the buttons up the sides.

She blimped out hard the last few months. Still tries to wear the same clothes. Everything is all stretched out and straining at the seams and buttons. Her face is all mooned out. It's just hard to look at. You do feel more bad for someone who you can tell puts a lot of their self-worth into their physical appearance when it all goes downlhill.

I started running as well, if anything I lost weight, just did push ups, sit ups, pull ups and dips until the gym open and maintained muscle fairly well, obviously lost some.