People “losing it” over having to stay home

Dramatic women/girls and gay men imo.

“I can’t go to BW3’s to watch March Madness and I’m going to lose it waah waah” “I haven’t seen my friends in 2 weeks poor me” blah blah blah. 

STFU

Talk about not being able to handle any sort of adversity.

My grandpa left a wife and kids at home to go into the mountains and kill communists. He complained less than some neckbeards about having to work at home.

Man up. 

26 Likes

![](upload://6fdYRNzkM8s3PMeOvdmimZEAFMk.jpeg)

22 Likes

Fuck people. Not individuals, just in general . 

What keeps things in perspective is that even being able to social distance in the first place is a first world problem.

3 Likes

I think this is all for nothing. I don't really see any resources being redirected. Things are being shut down just to slow spread but no resources are really being redirected to speed up the solution or minimize the impact of this crisis. If this was wartime and the entire country was shifting to support the war effort that would be something but it's not like that. They are turning the world economy over and then they're not even utilizing resources that are sitting idle to speed up the amount of downtime we have. 

It's just so poorly being managed and that's what driving me nuts personally. The fact that I am just sitting at home doing nothing ( I am still working technically ) is just making it worse. If I was sitting at home working towards something meaningful to help the situation I think I would be better with it. 

2 Likes

saw something that said the same the other day OP.

"75 years ago your grandparents were called to war. Today, you’re being called to sit on your couch.  You can do this."

1 Like

I’m not an introvert by any means, but I grew up poor on a remote ranch . During the summers, I might go to town once a week. One summer I might have a friend near by, but often not.

During the winter, we would just stay inside with our 4 channel tv. I got real used to be solo and being able to entertain myself. 

ABCTT_SENNIN -

Looks awesome man, glad you’re enjoying your journey!

1 Like
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

Been doing quite a bit of mtb riding, myself.

good times...

1 Like
Jayn200 -

I think this is all for nothing. I don't really see any resources being redirected. Things are being shut down just to slow spread but no resources are really being redirected to speed up the solution or minimize the impact of this crisis. If this was wartime and the entire country was shifting to support the war effort that would be something but it's not like that. They are turning the world economy over and then they're not even utilizing resources that are sitting idle to speed up the amount of downtime we have. 

It's just so poorly being managed and that's what driving me nuts personally. The fact that I am just sitting at home doing nothing ( I am still working technically ) is just making it worse. If I was sitting at home working towards something meaningful to help the situation I think I would be better with it. 

Sit home on your fooking ass you little bitch. Your not being asked to do anything else! You expect someone to hold your hand through this? Organization? Shut up you little bitch. Are you really bitching about ORGANIZATION! Fook man grow a fooking set and stop being a little bitch.

1 Like

Home with my family. We are lucky to work from home. As long as we dont lose our jobs, I can do this forever.

1 Like

I work as a 911 Operator... we are getting some very odd calls now. People just don’t know how to relax. The media has hyped this into a crazy fear and people aren’t reacting well. 

4 Likes
kkmmnn -

I work as a 911 Operator... we are getting some very odd calls now. People just don’t know how to relax. The media has hyped this into a crazy fear and people aren’t reacting well. 

You should just say you ain't got time for that and hang up

1 Like
kkmmnn -

"My neighbor has been staring at me for 16 hours, I know cause I haven't taken my eyes off them the entire time. Please send an officer"

2 Likes
rustyshakleford -

I’m not an introvert by any means, but I grew up poor on a remote ranch . During the summers, I might go to town once a week. One summer I might have a friend near by, but often not.

During the winter, we would just stay inside with our 4 channel tv. I got real used to be solo and being able to entertain myself. 

Oh shit, haven't seen you in a while. 

Howdy!

kkmmnn -

I don’t know how you do it fren, you must have the patience of a saint. If someone called 911 because they were out of toilet paper and I fielded the call I’d walk them through committing suicide.  

1 Like
Eskimo -
ABCTT_SENNIN -

![](upload://esZshl0zPWnoYGJLwMP4yz7Gh57.jpeg)

Looks awesome man, glad you’re enjoying your journey!

Yeah man, honestly some of the best times I've had in years. 

Yossarian -
kkmmnn -

I don’t know how you do it fren, you must have the patience of a saint. If someone called 911 because they were out of toilet paper and I fielded the call I’d walk them through committing suicide.  

Hardest job in emergency services IMO

baj54 -
Jayn200 -

Sit home on your fooking ass you little bitch. Your not being asked to do anything else! You expect someone to hold your hand through this? Organization? Shut up you little bitch. Are you really bitching about ORGANIZATION! Fook man grow a fooking set and stop being a little bitch.

I don't even understand what you're saying. Are you drunk? Can you translate please?