People obsess over who Vitor is fighting next. Why

?

Because he's one of the UFC's most exciting fighters?

/rocketscience

Hes exciting to watch, like him or hate him a fight with vitor in it brings that, a fight.

because he has been the 2nd ranked MW for a loooooooong time. he beats everyone he fights apart from Anderson and Jones, and has finished everyone in his current UFC run.

If he was American he would probably be one of the most beloved MMA fighters on the UG

Will op come back... Stay tuned... Phone Post

dude has 17 finishes in a 33 fight record since was 18. How is that not impressive?

Card - 

What a gif! How do I use that as a sig on another forum?

@ OP - Vitor is one of the most exciting fighters on the planet. I will ALWAYS watch a Vitor Belfort fight.

Card - 

How can I get that as a sig for another forum?

M Theory -

/rocketscience

Exactly this, what a stupid post op Phone Post 3.0

YourMomMadeMeTap - Did you not see him spin in circles and knock off Rockholds head

Yeah i flipped out i love vitor. I had to watch it on my laptop. It was laggy i saw vitor move then the kick connected then boom ko. It was great Phone Post

because he's a TRT abusing, steroid loving, Bible thumping bad ass. duh?

Is this real life? Phone Post

M Theory - 

/rocketscience

</durr>

Tilla - 
Card - 

What a gif! How do I use that as a sig on another forum?

@ OP - Vitor is one of the most exciting fighters on the planet. I will ALWAYS watch a Vitor Belfort fight.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/aa9345ee2a39ecd7046f205a28b1f4a8/tumblr_mn1mi6ewug1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

add [img ][/img ] minus the spaces in the control panel of the site you wish to use it on.

@OP, how do you not want to see Vitor fight? With all the point fighting going on, Vitor is up there with most exciting fighters in the UFC.

mma trane - Hes exciting to watch, like him or hate him a fight with vitor in it brings that, a fight.
Vitor vs saku

I still enjoyed it Phone Post 3.0

I like TRT Vitor's kicks. Phone Post 3.0