People of who make left turns at solid yellow line

Fuck all yall bitchmade faggots

When I do it, it's for a good reason (because "fuck you"). If you do it, fuck you!

I just made a left turn to gtfo of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

what is going on in here

like turning into their driveway or something? they gotta get there somehow, right?

please give a solid real-world example so I can stop feeling such a fucking retard for not understanding the problem

Depends how busy the street is. Phone Post 3.0

A single solid yellow?

What's wrong with that?

i don't know where these situations exist. this an US thing? they just put solid lines so you won't turn lol

I never heard about this until yesterday in canada. Never heard this in USA. We have signs there. Phone Post 3.0

You should try driving in OK,  people ignore all road signs, esp yield.

Can you not turn left on a solid yellow? Is that really a thing? Like .... A law? I've never heard of this nor anyone getting ticketed for it. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhhh... Just goggled it. It's a descrection thing. You can do it if you're not impeding traffic and since no one gives a fuck about anyone except themselves, everyone does it.

It's like reclining your seat on a plane ... Phone Post 3.0

Never heard of this. I would assume people do this all the time, I just hate when people do it without signaling or signaling after they've already come to a stop.

OF COURSE you are allowed to turn across a double yellow!

What, you think you have to drive until you see a break and re-route 2 miles back to your driveway or the business you wanted to visit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

thread has turned into a nightmare for the OP

It's called putting on your blinker and applying your brakes. Perhaps you may have to sit there a minute before you can turn. Phone Post 3.0

I almost thought OP meant yellow light. Even still this is confusing. Phone Post 3.0

Damn those people who put drive sways with access to the road and those people for making entrances to shopping centers Phone Post 3.0

I hate when people sit behind the crosswalk at intersections waiting to turn left when the light is green. You're supposed to creep up into the intersection and then wait until you can turn, right? If you wait behind the crosswalk you fuck the guy behind you when the light turns yellow. He can't sneak through.

Ocean6 - OF COURSE you are allowed to turn across a double yellow!

What, you think you have to drive until you see a break and re-route 2 miles back to your driveway or the business you wanted to visit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

100% - wtf is OP talking about

solid yellow = no passing