people on here changing their screen names

I see so many people have changed their screen names. I figured it would be a bunch of 15ers but after my "Shields" like detective work I've noticed alot of people have actually changed their names recently.... WHAT IN THE FUCK... should i make a thread ? maybe not but fuck none of the staff is getting back to me on this mystery. I had an account all the way back to 2004 then went on a tirade about something got banned then lurked for years... then again made a account back in 2012 and came up with some stupid screen name that no one knows what it means besides me and a couple buddies. ill pay for a new name and if i have to give kirik a reach around

I finally got my named changed back today. Phone Post 3.0

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com Phone Post 3.0

what was the process I was just going to make a new account but didnt want to be labelled with those 15er momos who are just here because of ufc 189

Juicer - snchange@mixedmartialarts.com Phone Post 3.0

If this works. I owe you a "reach around" no expiry date

TheRealFOF -

Deal Phone Post 3.0

Juicer -
TheRealFOF -

Deal Phone Post 3.0
Can I watch? Phone Post 3.0

Some people change their names because they lose a sn bet. Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - Some people change their names because they lose a sn bet. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Anyone in particular you might be talking about? Phone Post 3.0

TheSneek -
MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - Some people change their names because they lose a sn bet. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Anyone in particular you might be talking about? Phone Post 3.0
I remember when you used to post as mydragonbeatoffgayjesus Phone Post 3.0