People say I never criticize Trump...well I will

I wish she would just read what is on the fucking page and stop adding in words to reiterate what was just written.

"Steven comes from an amazing finance background." (The best background truly amazing background, the best finance, amazing).

He is a smart guy but when he adds those things in I think it rubs people the wrong way and makes him seem dumb.

"He is a smart guy but when he adds those things in I think it rubs people the wrong way and makes him seem dumb"

It seems dumb cause your not dumb...its the tactic of repetition and simplicity.

Your right it's SAD but unfortunately its NOT BAD.

Ttt

He's gonna be really tremendous for the finance, believe me.

ttt

Judge Mental - I wish she would just read what is on the fucking page and stop adding in words to reiterate what was just written.

"Steven comes from an amazing finance background." (The best background truly amazing background, the best finance, amazing).

He is a smart guy but when he adds those things in I think it rubs people the wrong way and makes him seem dumb.

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - Trump is an idiot but far better than any other option. Peace between two superpowers that can kinda destroy each other seems like a good idea.
Not if you lean left. Its Terrible! But sucking Irans cock is A OK!

Ttt

Way to hold his feet to the fire, OP...

I hate the little ok think he does with finger when talking. Makes me nuts. 

He has ridiculous hair.

If he shaves his head he'll be like Lex Luthor.

Munk - If he shaves his head he'll be like Lex Luthor.

He'd need the green and purple kryptonite suit to complete the look.

It would be amazing if someone in the whitehouse gave him a makeover.

He needs a more form fitting style and new hair. Not that this will ever happen.

Good video until the end and I'm not even a Trump supporter

Judge Mental - I wish she would just read what is on the fucking page and stop adding in words to reiterate what was just written.

Libtards are gonna Libtard!

Have some damn respect for your President!

Santo Amaro - 
Judge Mental - I wish she would just read what is on the fucking page and stop adding in words to reiterate what was just written.

Yup, I just decided I'm going to be Trump-in-a-gust-of-wind for Halloween this year.