People simply dont get that Comics are being killed off and its important

The point of Comics (and fiction in general) is to tell tales of super human’s doing what is considered superhuman things. Why is this important? Well it’s to show us that their are things to strive for in our day to day lives that not just benefit society but also ourselves. To give us a goal to strive for towards self betterment. This goes beyond entertainment.

Not unlike virtuous beings in religious texts like the bible such as Jesus we are shown characters who show the best traits of man and how we should try to be. Will we ever achieve such levels of greatness? No but that’s not the point. The point is we can be better and stand for something. This is also hardly something new. We have tales of Odyssues - Hercules and his 12 labors and many more. Comics and superhero movies of today are just our current tales of people who show superhuman traits.

Characters like Superman - Capt. American are the best examples of that. Now look at what they have done with Capt. America. The current writers dont like the character and the traits he stood for like the American Dream. So what have they done? The have tried to destroy his character. Make him hate American and the positive things we should stand for. Going as far as making him a Nazi. A political party that showed some of the worst traits a human can have. Instead of a superhuman hes now a flawed human who has been defeated by the world. He no longer believes in the great things he once believed in.

For some reason Marvel/DC and other have allowed people into their business and take over who hate the characters they are writing about. Destroying these once great characters who were a guide to what man should try to be. Am I wrong? I dont think so. Just look at this women who is proud of her work that is killing comics.

5 Likes

tenor (17)

2 Likes
2 Likes

RIP Carlin, Kinison, and Hicks.

5 Likes

The gay mafia took over that industry. Much like the Catholic Church. Hollywood. Disney. Marvel. Etc.

13 Likes

If you cut the myths of great characters out of a culture, it’s less work you need to do later.
If kids today do not strive to greatness based on a mythological ideology, they will never have the thought to stand up to the state. They will think “this is the way it is, it has always been this way.” Just the way the oligarchs want it.
They are not talking to you or I, they are speaking to the kids. We all remember the way things used to be. The kids do not.

4 Likes

For later

1 Like

Question, can you subscribe to comics now and have them sent to you digitally?

If so, is there a spot were people trade their copies of digital comics or you can buy them cheaply?

Someone posted a cover of a newer GI Joe comic and it was depressing

Larry Hama is probably rolling over in his grave

2 Likes

I used to love going to comic book stores and buying used comics as much as I liked collecting new ones.

Does that even happen anymore?

I have no idea what the digital world has done to comics.

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s why manga is kicking their dicks in

4 Likes

Exactly. The queers would rather destroy the country then be abnormal in anyone’s eyes.

1 Like

The market determines what wins out.

No one will buy this trash.

1 Like

I had no idea hippies were into comic books. Get errr jewrb

This is long past money. This is a social engineering political agenda at work. They know people don’t buy this shit, not even the people they’re supposedly making them for. They don’t care, because they have the bottomless pockets of Disney. So they can push and push, sales be damned. Now they’re making shows and movies of these unlikable ‘characters’ and ‘stories’. And the majority of the leftist weirdos they’ve hired to produce this shit pretty much work for nothing. Just to say they’ve seized the means of production and are deliberately destroying it to replace it with their new way. In 10-20 years, no one will remember when things were normal.

1 Like

Yes you can!

3 Likes

My kids pretty much only watch anime. It’s the only cartons with normal white ppl trying to do their best. They think modern American cartoons are weird

3 Likes