people still regulate in the surf?

it seems so. :)

Man arrested in apparent surf rage incident

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED: 10:45 p.m. HST, Nov 25, 2011

A Wahiawa man was arrested Friday following an apparent surf rage incident on the North Shore. 

Police said the man, 46, and another man, 52, were surfing off a Haleiwa beach about 9:30 a.m. when they got tangled up and exchanged words. The younger man began punching the other man in the face before bystanders could break them up, police said. When they got back to the beach, both men were taken to separate hospitals for treatment. 

Officers arrested the 46-year-old man at the hospital for investigation of assault. He was released pending investigation.

funny part is the 52 yr old was Haru from HMC..

jjd - funny part is the 52 yr old was Haru from HMC..

Holy shit!

Subbed! Phone Post

Don't drop in or else bitches!

Watch the movie North Shore or the one with the girls.

That "younger man" is lucky he's not in the hospital if that's true. "Hands up! Hands up!" Haru ain't no joke! Phone Post

GO GET UM HARU!

Dropping in shows people you like to surf, and want the good waves, right?

exactly

JIMMYNAKS - That "younger man" is lucky he's not in the hospital if that's true. "Hands up! Hands up!" Haru ain't no joke! Phone Post

lol

lol @ wahiawa guy trying to regulate on Haru. I wonder if he told Haru he traned UFC?

I hear that Haru choked the guy out after the guy hit him!

wonder if Haru will offer the guy a free "introductory" class?

LOL!!

^ looks like he did

Whoa, are you guys serious about Haru? He's usually suuuuuper mellow in the waves, and I always tell my friends who he is before they make a mistake.

jjd - I hear that Haru choked the guy out after the guy hit him!

wonder if Haru will offer the guy a free "introductory" class?

LOL!!

hahaha LOL

muay thai choke ftw?

Haru's ground (or water in this case?) is no joke. Phone Post

If anyone paddles out at the Eddie Aikau and you are not invited you will suffer a beating for sure.

jjmtg - If anyone paddles out at the Eddie Aikau and you are not invited you will suffer a beating for sure.

wow, guess there'll be some groupies getting beatdowns! ;)

Mucca Mucca Mucca!